Dr Irunika Upulinee Ekneligoda

7th June 2018
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Listens well. Respectful to me as a colleague and patient. Thank you

28th May 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Dr Irunika is one of the experienced GP specially for women and babies, She always giving a great service! - Good Listener - Very kind and patient - Very friendly - Understand the problem

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

I was seen by Dr Irunika Upulinee Ekneligoda on 22 May 2017 to follow up on my recent blood test results. Dr. Irunika took the time to explain everything related to my blood test results. I find her very approachable, very courteous, a good listener and very helpful. She has helped me on a number of occasions regarding my ailments that I have seen her about. I have no hesitation in recommending her to other patients.

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

Very helpful. Understanding and went out of her way

16th March 2017
Written by a patient at Dr J Wijeratne and Partners

This Dr was fantastic. I saw her for the first time and and she listened to me tentatively although she was presses for time. Gave me the solutions for my conditions and advised me of a future appointment to follow up. Thank you Doctor. God Bless You.

Short link to review Dr Irunika Upulinee Ekneligoda: http://iwgc.net/egsth