Dr Marion Allwright

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

Dr Allright is a fantastic Doctor she will always listen to you about anything.She always got a smile on her face and is so polite she has always help me out of all my problems in the past year I would not change her at all thank you Dr Allright

8th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

Dr Allright is very good GP I have seen her lots in the past year . She will always listen to you about your problems l would talk to her about anything I hope she will always be there.

9th December 2016
Written by a carer at The Enterprise Practice

As a GP myself, I have just experienced Dr Allwright visit my father at home as part of the Out of Hours service. Great listener, Lots of empathy and understanding. She addressed my concerns without showing any signs of being daunted about dealing with a fellow GP. We were really lucky that she was the GP on-call tonight and I am sure she is a great asset to her patients registered at her practice.

19th October 2015
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

By far the best doctor I have ever had. She is patient, gives appropriate health information and advice, very calm and always smiling! Really, really happy with this doctor. And she is brilliant with kids.

31st December 2014
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

very good service and always look after me

Doctors working at The Enterprise Practice