Dr Marion Allwright

18th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

Dr Allwright is a brilliant GP, I was informed that a notice at the surgery welcomes her to the Circle Practice but is it as a locum, temporary or permanent GP. I have checked out both the Circle Practice website and NHS Choices but nothing has been updated. I would be grateful if anyone could confirm either way please.

10th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

I was a patient at the enterprise practice but moved to the circle practice.l wanted to stay with my Doctor who has looked after me for a long time.I can tell her anything with out being embarrassed not a lot of men would she is kind and caring.Dr Sado is a good Dr to so thank you both. Mr. Brown

21st May 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

As a family, we have had Dr Sado who is truly wonderful and Dr Allwright since our children were little. Our eldest son is now 17 so they've been our doctors since then. Dr Allwright is simply lovely. So kind and so understanding and just a sincere and warm way of taking care of her patients. We also heard she has left but have heard she is still in Belmont Health Centre but could be now one of the Dr's for the Circle Practice? How true this is, I don't know but I will miss her at the Enterprise Practice. I never thought she would leave and will miss her, we all will. Just hope Dr Sado doesn't go anywhere as he is fabulous too. We have been blessed for years having Dr Sado and Dr Allwright. Thank you Dr Allwright for always making everything better for us. You are a fantastic and lovely person but also a truly amazing Doctor. Love from the Fresco Family and my Auntie too, Renee Watts.

11th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

Dr Allwright is a fantastic Dr. She always has plenty of time, and has always been a wonderful support for me. Have just been told she no longer works at the surgery, and I am completely gutted to hear this. No information as to where she has gone.

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Enterprise Practice

Dr Allright is a fantastic Doctor she will always listen to you about anything.She always got a smile on her face and is so polite she has always help me out of all my problems in the past year I would not change her at all thank you Dr Allright

Doctors working at The Enterprise Practice