Dr Walied Mowafi

• Neurology

23rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

Very rude doctors I was feeling like I was wasting his time. He didn’t want listen to anything. I have optic nerves Damage and he said why are you doing in hospital you should be in eye clinic. I told him I was referred. Very rude never want to see him again. I hope NHS can do something about him. I didn’t know he had so many bad reviews.

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

The rudest and most dismissive person I have ever had the misfortune to have had to have a consultation with. He even got the diagnosis wrong though he had the results of my HEAD MRI in front of him. He never once looked me in the face. His voice is loud and he's got an aggressive personality. I didn't, and never would feel safe in his "care" because in fact, he doesn't care. I would flatly refuse to ever see him again! In the wrong job completely. He'd be better suited to working in a kitchen where he could bark out his instructions. Goodness only knows why he hasn't been dismisses. A dreadful experience, never to be repeated. Horrible man with zero empathy.

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

I have never in all my life met anyone like this Dr, His rudeness shone through on the onset of my appointment. He is rude disinterested, talks over you and makes you feel as though you are wasting his time. He must be costing the NHS a fortune with his attitude and poor planning. He has no interest in the problem at all and definitely no interest in the patients. Overall a very rude and offensive DR.

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

Dismissive towards my concerns and accounts of any symptoms, forwarded inaccurate notes of appointments to GP saying I had experienced things I had not said . After 3 years of being treated for epilepsy I got a second opinion and was told there was no evidence of it whatsoever, which is what I had believed all along. Was diagnosed during pregnancy and pressured to take medication and told if I didn't I was putting my baby at risk. Very distressing, due to lack of care and disregard for my actual symptoms, as they didn't fit his diagnosis. Unbelievable.

25th March 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

Ignorant. Totally dismissive. Needs to go. Wasting NHS time, Patients Time and Money

Short link to review Dr Walied Mowafi: http://iwgc.net/eex2x