Dr Walied Mowafi

• Neurology

8th May 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

I have never in all my life met anyone like this Dr, His rudeness shone through on the onset of my appointment. He is rude disinterested, talks over you and makes you feel as though you are wasting his time. He must be costing the NHS a fortune with his attitude and poor planning. He has no interest in the problem at all and definitely no interest in the patients. Overall a very rude and offensive DR.

28th March 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

Dismissive towards my concerns and accounts of any symptoms, forwarded inaccurate notes of appointments to GP saying I had experienced things I had not said . After 3 years of being treated for epilepsy I got a second opinion and was told there was no evidence of it whatsoever, which is what I had believed all along. Was diagnosed during pregnancy and pressured to take medication and told if I didn't I was putting my baby at risk. Very distressing, due to lack of care and disregard for my actual symptoms, as they didn't fit his diagnosis. Unbelievable.

25th March 2017
Written by a patient at Calderdale Royal Hospital

Ignorant. Totally dismissive. Needs to go. Wasting NHS time, Patients Time and Money

17th August 2016
Written by a carer at Calderdale Royal Hospital

This man is the rudest man I have ever met in my life. He has no bedside manners. There wasn't even a smile or a hello, nor did he shake my son's hand or introduce himself. I understand that these Drs probably see hundreds of patients a week, but all we wanted was a smile. He kept asking questions with his back to us and didn't show any interest in us at all. If he doesn't enjoy his work, why does he continue to do it? Surely there must be someone who can ensure that this Dr starts to treat his patients in a caring, respectful manner. One bad review I can understand, but if there's several, it's high time someone took action against this man.

12th January 2016
Written by a carer at Calderdale Royal Hospital

At the last appointment the other consultant in the team clearly stated that my partners symptoms clearly pointed towards ms. Dr Mowafi completely dismissed this. My partner had spent an hour writing out symptoms etc and had to be insistent in reading it out. This Dr looked disinterested and showed no compassion or caring!!! How do these people become Drs!!! We will be asking for another opinion but not by this Dr!! A shocking indictment of the Nhs! I had the distinct feeling that this Dr was bored and tired of his job but happy to collect his salary!!!

Nearest Neurologists