Dr Shilpan Patel

• Radiology

24th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Dr Patel was friendly and professional throughout my assessment. He made sure I was relaxed and explained the procedure brilliantly. He took time to talk me through the examination as it was conducted and answered all my queries patiently and with genuine concern. The nurse he was suppprted by (Shagufta) was also very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr Patel.

13th October 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

Dr Patel explained my proceedure in great detail, answering any questions and concerns. I was given plenty of time to absorb the information and fellt listened to. The proceedure went exactly as the Dr said and I am extremely satisfied with my experience.

8th October 2018
Written by a patient at Watford General Hospital

First, and maybe only, experience with this doctor but it went very smoothly. Open pleasant manner, ensured I was knowledgeable of all aspects of the procedure (CT Guided Biopsy - abdomen). Provided clear explanation of what would happen, how I could expect to feel, etc. Listened to me and answered any questions. Efficient, thorough and the procedure was less uncomfortable than I expected and was completed very quickly without fuss. Over before I knew it!! Good rapport and teamwork demonstrated throughout with his able colleague HCA Maya Lulith.

28th September 2018
Written by a patient at Dhw Ooh Practice

I have been seen twice by Dr Patel. Could not be happier with the treatment I received. Very caring and informed me of exactly what was happening to me. Because of my condition it’s possible I may see him again some time and would not have a second thought or concern about doing so. From what I have seen ,the staff working with him are very happy to do so.

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Bushey Hospital

Dr Patel communicates brilliantly. He is clearly highly competent. He is both friendly and direct, involving all parties in the room in the discussion as appropriate. I felt comfortable in his care, and confident that I was getting the best possible advice and treatment. If you need a radiologist, this is your doctor.

Short link to review Dr Shilpan Patel: http://iwgc.net/egces