dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

28th June 2022

I am totally satisfied with the consultation. Doctor was polite and helpful and explained all my concerns clearly . Looking forward to receiving such services from the Yeading Medical center in the future as well.

26th June 2022

Dr.Vijay is incredible. I met him first time Not only has he taken great care of my health, but also he is lovely to speak with at appointment and informed me about new App called Air Mid and activated my account at same time I also noticed while I was waiting for my turn Dr Vijay was helping his admin staff to replacing old poster to new one.It’s rare to find a doctor like Vijay that combines such personal touches and care for a patient as a person with outstanding quality of medical care. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Specialist. Best Regards Mustansir Sherazi

14th June 2022

Great service. Well understand

7th June 2022

I’m very happy

7th June 2022

I had a telephone consultation with Dr. Shanker Vijayadeva with muscle pain around my chest. He explained in details the possible cause and remedy for it. I am less worried now as I have better understanding of the pain that I am experiencing. I was given some very useful recommendations by the doctor which I will follow. Many thanks. Kind Regards, Ahmed F.

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as GP and 2) Management role as a GP Advisor for Ealing Borough - North West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Cloister Road Surgery, Hillview Surgery and Barnabas Medical Centre in Ealing.

Doctors working at Yeading Medical Centre