Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discused as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. Currently I have two main roles working as a Salaried GP at Barnabas Medical Centre and as a Clinical Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have previously worked for long periods of time at Cloister Road Surgery and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I went to see this doctor for the second opinion as i was not happy with other doctor and he sent for all the possible test required , to which other doctor did not bother I made the right decision and i trust this doctor and he listens to you

Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Since two to three years i have been dr Vijay's patient, he is very caring and most of all he listens to my concerns about my health and treatment. I have chronic health conditions, despite been suffering from many conditions he treat me with care and patience.he is a real professional medical doctor.

20th October 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

It is nice that you value that I listen, as I do try to keep listening although I am conscious patients may think I am simply staring at the computer screen a lot! Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback.

19th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Doctors play important roles in our life and i would like to say a big Thank you to the best Dr in Universe to DR Vijayadeva ☺

20th October 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Gosh, really high praise indeed (but definately better doctors out there in the universe!). I always feel privileged that patients allow us doctors to be involved in their lives.

17th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Appointment was delayed but Once seen Dr Vijay was very thorough, professional and patient when asked to clarify any points.

19th October 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Sadly I am often running quite late, despite my constant efforts to improve. I appreciate how frustrating this can be for patients. Glad to hear you were satisfied once seen which I hope made the wait a bit more tolerable.

14th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Doctor was patient and enthusiastic to listen and understand my concerns. I was happy with the service and felt as if I was being taken serious.

16th October 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am glad you were happy with the service you received - thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw