Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discused as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. Currently I have two main roles working as a Salaried GP at Barnabas Medical Centre and as a Clinical Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have previously worked for long periods of time at Cloister Road Surgery and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

26th March 2017
Written by a carer at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

My father is chronically unwell and even though Dr Vijay is not his named doctor, he gives him the highest level of medical care and upmost respect. We cannot identify any feedback for development, because Dr Vijay exceeds expectation. Our family are blessed to have him involved in our father's care and I'm not sure how our family could ever thank him.

26th March 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for your touching feedback. Happy to do anything I can do to help and we do work as a team across the practice when GPs are on leave etc. I would not be surprised if your father would give you and your family similar feedback for the care you provide him - being a carer for a loved one is a tough role and often needs a team approach too.

21st March 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Listens to the patient... Could follow whatever he says. Totally felt comfortable while talking to him... He is a good doctor

21st March 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Really touched by your kind words - thank you!

Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I tbhought the doctor was thorough and honest with me. And was interested in my wellbeing.

28th March 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback - especially as I think you tried again when you thought it had not worked the first time!

Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I felt the doctor was thorough and conciend about my well being.

28th March 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Glad you felt that way. Thank you.

11th March 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Yes I would recommend this Dr. He is easy to talk to & he listens & gets things sorted.

12th March 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks for taking the time to recommend me.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw