dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Written by a carer at Cloister Road Surgery
30th March 2020

Like the new technology

30th March 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you! Today was the first day at the new Ealing Community Escalation Centre, which was set up to deal with the pressures of Coronavirus and to minimise face to face appointments. I am glad you liked the use of video consultations.

23rd March 2020

Very quick response and grear advice

25th March 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you!

23rd March 2020

Thanks for understanding and doing your best during this unprecedented time!

23rd March 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for understanding the pressures and impact of Coronavirus on the NHS!

16th March 2020

I wish if Dr Vijayadeva would have the patience to listen to his patient. Dr vijay unfortunately would interrupt the conversation and would assume he knows what the patient would want to say, when trying to explain that his assumption of the conversation is wrong, he would then keep repeating ‘we going round in circles’ which I find it difficult to speak to him and would prefer to been seen by any other Dr, I hope you take this feedback and work on your people skills.

17th March 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am sorry you felt this way and I must admit I was expecting this negative review (which I think is my first 1 star review). The NHS is under intense pressures from Coronavirus. I saw you at 7pm (at the end of a very long day) and the consultation lasted around 17 minutes. You were very upset that you were not being prescribed antibiotics. I tried my best to explain why antibiotics were not indicated at this point of time but that we would be happy to review you and the situation again if you got worse. I really hope you do feel better soon and if not, please do contact the practice back or call NHS 111 for further guidance.

11th March 2020

Very kind doctor with a caring, professional manner. Really listens. Asks questions, deals with issue and offers treatment plan and suggestion(s) for further down the line.

11th March 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you so much - I am touched by your kind words!

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (currently mainly at Cloister Road Surgery) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw