Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2023 for delivering outstanding care.

24th February 2024

This man is amazing he is very helpful, very informative, he saw me last minute and still gave me a lot of his time at the end of the day. Can’t thank him enough for what he does

24th February 2024
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am really heartened by your feedback - thank you so much!

23rd February 2024

The Dr was really helpful. Listened to me; explained things clearly. Was kind and precise. I felt reassured.

24th February 2024
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am really glad to hear this - thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback.

16th February 2024

Shanker was very welcoming, explained the process well and also looked beyond just what we thought we needed.

24th February 2024
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am really touched by your kind words - thank you so much!

9th February 2024

Really comprehensive consultation for my first appointment back with the NHS after living abroad. Measured, listened well, provided options. Huge upvote.

12th February 2024
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I hope your future appointments in the NHS continue to be positive. Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback!

2nd February 2024

An amazing doctor. Listened to all my concerns and addressed them. Explained things clearly to me as well.

7th February 2024
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you - I am feeling touched by your kind words!

If you can spare a few moments, please leave a review so I can reflect on your experience with the aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can.

About Me:

I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I currently have three main roles: 1) Clinical role as a GP 2) London Digital First Clinical lead and 3) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Borough - North West London Integrated Care Board (ICB). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Cloister Road Surgery, Hillview Surgery and Barnabas Medical Centre in Ealing.