dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

30th January 2023

Call was 2 hrs late so missed the call

30th January 2023
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am sorry to hear this and I hope you have contacted us to reorganise the call. I try to call patients at least twice (if they do not answer their phone). We do try to explain to patients to expect a call within a range of hours rather than a specific time, which can be due to a variety of reasons - e.g. delays seeing face-to-face patients, urgent on-call issues and sometimes calling earlier than planned (e.g. if another patient failed to turn up to their face-to-face appointment); Thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback

Very quick and efficient

23rd January 2023
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you!

23rd January 2023

I was very happy with how Dr Vijay quickly saw my 5 year old son. He checked him thoroughly and listened to my concerns. He was kind and showed empathy. We would definitely ask to see this Doctor again.

23rd January 2023
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me your feedback - thank you!

Saw me at short notice Listens well Not patronising Explains and reassures

23rd January 2023
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Really glad to hear this - thank you!

20th January 2023

Doctor was very patient, helpful and kind. He definitely listened to my issues and booked tests to look into the problems I am facing.

23rd January 2023
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can.

About Me:

I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I currently have three main roles: 1) Clinical role as a GP 2) London Digital First Clinical lead and 3) Management role as a GP Advisor for Ealing Borough - North West London Integrated Care Board (ICB). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Cloister Road Surgery, Hillview Surgery and Barnabas Medical Centre in Ealing.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw