Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (currently mainly at Cloister Road Surgery) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

4th December 2018

Good doctor

4th December 2018
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you!

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

Dr Vijay knew some of my medical history before I entered the consultation room so my my appointment quicker and less stressful. Comes across that he actually cares and is concerned with treating his patients to a high standard. Would recommend 100%

3rd December 2018
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, although I do often have to read further medical history during the appointment too!

30th November 2018
Written by a carer at Cloister Road Surgery

Dr Vijay was very helpful re my mother’s dementia condition - he went through various Aspects of her care plan and spent quality time with her - he was very detailed and professional

1st December 2018
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Your mother saw our health care assistant first, who gained a lot of background information which made it easy for me to focus on any key issues. Most importantly, you had already thought a lot about any issues and possible options, so I merely helped facilitate some actions. Thank you for all you do as a carer for your mum and for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

Dr Vijayadeva makes you feel relaxed before he starts the consultation. He very much involves the patient. He asks the relevant questions but more importantly listens to the answers.

22nd November 2018
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

It is nice to hear that you felt relaxed and listened to - thank you for taking the time to leave me your feedback.

Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

My wife and I saw this doctor he listened and was looking at the overall patient history not just the ailment in front of him. We did not feel rushed . * * * * *

24th November 2018
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I do try my best to take this approach in consultations, but it does typically mean I end up running late in surgery. Thank you for your feedback.