Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discused as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. Currently I have two main roles working as a Salaried GP at Barnabas Medical Centre and as a Clinical Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have previously worked for long periods of time at Cloister Road Surgery and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

It is after all a person that listen to and even go the extra mile by calling you to explain of your specific case or need. Thank you for the information.

22nd June 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for the feedback and hope the information was useful.

Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I get the best advice and suggestions which is required for my treatment... Thanks for seeing me..

15th June 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

You are welcome! Thank you for your feedback.

Hi is a great doctor.

27th June 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks!

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Best doctor I have been too in a long time. Took the time to understand the problem, highly recommend.

26th May 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks for your kind words - really touched.

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Saw Dr Vijay today. The immense pressures that GP's face, is well known. Despite this, his work is accurate and timely and his thinking and assessments are thorough. Explanations are always given and he has great multi tasking skills, as he led the consultation while giving me what I needed today.

21st May 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks for understanding the pressures we face as GPs, which seems to be increasing every day. It is feedback like yours that can make us appreciate our jobs and motivate us to keep going.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw