Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (currently mainly at Cloister Road Surgery) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

21st August 2019
Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

Im happy with the service ,just need more attention to the patients .

19th August 2019
Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

Very helpful and takes the time to explain things

19th August 2019
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Glad you felt that way - thank you.

16th August 2019
Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

Seen on time Courteous polite attitude

16th August 2019
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you!

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

Dr Vijay approached my medical problems in very professional manner. Dr Vijay was very prompt and came across very caring

7th August 2019
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for your kind words - it is much appreciated.

30th July 2019
Written by a patient at Cloister Road Surgery

He managed to fit a lot into the alloted appointment slot - took my history, examined me, explained treatment options and arranged follow up. And then did some general health screening. He has a direct approach which is refreshing.

31st July 2019
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Yes I do try to squeeze in as much screening as I can to help prevent future health problems, although this approach does contribute to me running late. Thank you for your feedback.