dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

4th July 2020

He wasn’t helpful at , didn’t listen, he has his own agenda which I need to use the NHS App,

7th July 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am really sorry to hear to you feel this way. I am not sure what this relates to, but please do contact me directly if you want to discuss this further.

30th June 2020

Dr Vijay is always very helpful, gives full and easy to understand answers to my questions and shows care and Understanding. I am grateful for his time and can fully recommend him.

1st July 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you so much for your kind words!

21st June 2020

Very patient and polite

21st June 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you!

19th June 2020

Dr Vijayadeva eliminated my concerns for the likelihood of something more serious being wrong. And gave me options for treatments which was reassuring. He contacted me promptly & we had a video call, which I’d never done before. He made it easy even though I was on a walk at the time with two small children! I was very grateful he called me & feel better just for that.

19th June 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I am really grateful that you found the time to leave me your feedback - it is much appreciated. I am glad you found the use of recent video technology helped reassure you. Thank you again!

12th June 2020

Very calm, patient doctor who listens to patients and wants to help.

12th June 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

I actually thought I am not calm enough, so thanks for this feedback!

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (currently mainly at Cloister Road Surgery) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw