Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discused as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. Currently I have two main roles working as a Salaried GP at Barnabas Medical Centre and as a Clinical Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have previously worked for long periods of time at Cloister Road Surgery and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

23rd February 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I found Dr Vijay very thorough and extremely professional, he immediately sent me to Northwick Park Hospital for further investigation regarding my issue.

24th February 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks for taking the time to leave me feedback and I hope the investigations helped exclude any serious causes for your issue.

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

Outstanding experience, thanks so much!

19th February 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks for the kind words!

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I've never met better doctor. He understands me in each way and even if my symptoms were strange or not really understandable he never let me feel bad. He is really thorough with his investigations. Helped me a lot. He can listen. He will never treat you as a some subject. I found him always ready to help. Always. The only doctor I've ever met who I could trust in 100%. I truly recommend Dr.Vijay with all my heart. And I'm sooo sad that I have to change GP as I moved outside Barnabas Medical Centre area...

4th February 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Wow! I am not sure if I deserve such kind words, but I am really touched and your feedback has made my day. It has been a pleasure being your GP and I wish you well for the future.

3rd February 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

I felt really comfortable talking to Doctor ViJay. He was professional but personable and had a lovely way of putting things across. As I left it actually thought "Gee that was a thorough visit"

4th February 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback which I really appreciate.

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Barnabas Medical Ctre

This was the first time I've been consulted by Dr Vijay and he was really considerate and listened to me really nicely. He helped me understand my "condition" and reassured me by explaining everything I needed to know such as the next few steps towards getting better. Definitely will ask again for him next time. Big thank you to him

2nd February 2017
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Big thank you too for taking the time to leave me your feedback which is much appreciated. I hope you get better soon.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw