Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (currently mainly at Cloister Road Surgery) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

22nd January 2020

Dr Vijayadeva is one of the best GPs I have ever known in London. I was worried that I had only 10 minutes but he listened to me, gave me answers to all of my questions. I appreciate that he gave me detailed explanations too. I feel we are so lucky to have him at our local surgery.

22nd January 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you ever so much for your kind words. I do try my best to cram as much as possible into a 10 minute appointment, although it can lead to me often running late in surgery. Your feedback does help motivate me to keep trying my best - thank you!

21st January 2020

Very helpful and actively listened

21st January 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you!

21st January 2020

Satisfactory service at all levels

21st January 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for your feedback!

20th January 2020

Very thorough and understanding, more so than I expected.

21st January 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Nice to hear that I surpassed your expectations - thank you!

17th January 2020

Very attentive and understanding to my issue. Wanted to advise me if the options available to me, and did that very clearly. I’m happy with the outcome

17th January 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me this feedback!

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw