dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

23rd July 2021

Dr Vijay is very responsive and listens patients carefully. Very good patient appointments time management.

22nd July 2021

Dr Vijay was very thorough in his questioning and consultation.

21st July 2021

Dr Vijay was clear and concise when discussing my condition and gave me advice to help me to manage it .He also took the time to explain the current prescription service with me.

16th July 2021

Listens and seems to care

16th July 2021

The service provided to me was wondering. Thanks

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as GP and 2) Management role as a GP Advisor for Ealing Borough - North West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Cloister Road Surgery, Hillview Surgery and Barnabas Medical Centre in Ealing.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw