dr-shanker-vijayadeva

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

28th September 2020

Thorough, patient and kind

27th September 2020

Our family knows doctor Vijay for more than 10years and there is no way we can thank enough him for all the support and help we are receiving from him. We hope he will stay at our practise as long as he can to provide care for us for another years.

16th September 2020

Dr Vijay was really helpful in guiding me through my next steps and went the extra mile to help me as soon as he possible could.

18th September 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you! Your feedback means a lot!

6th September 2020

Effective communication by phone and text

6th September 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Thank you for your feedback!

6th September 2020

My concerns were listened to and dealt with promptly

6th September 2020
Response from Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

Really glad you felt that way - thank you!

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (currently mainly at Cloister Road Surgery) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

Short link to review Dr Shanker Vijayadeva: http://iwgc.net/eftdw