Add your review of Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

The Barnabas Medical Ctre

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.
   or

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

101 reviews

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discused as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. Currently I have two main roles working as a Salaried GP at Barnabas Medical Centre and as a Clinical Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have previously worked for long periods of time at Cloister Road Surgery and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

Specialties