Add your review of Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

How old are you?

Do you have any of the following long-standing conditions?

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.

Dr Shanker Vijayadeva

170 reviews

If you can spare a few moments, please do leave a review so that I can reflect on your experience and aim to constantly improve. Your reviews will also be discussed as part of my annual appraisal as a doctor. I endeavour to respond to every review if I can. About Me: I was born and grew up in North West London. I graduated from University College London Medical School in 2000 and became a GP in 2004. Currently I have two main roles: 1) Clinical role as a Sessional GP (mainly at Cloister Road Surgery from Jan 2018) and 2) Management role as a GP Lead for Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). I have worked in a variety of GP Practices across London, but mainly in Ealing and Harrow. This has included long periods at Barnabas Medical Centre and Hillview Surgery in Ealing.

• Medical Management