Dr Sedrhat Momen

• Psychiatry

Written by a patient at Campbell House
8th May 2019

I thought Doctor Momen gave myself and my spouse enough time to discuss my situation and also to ask all the questions we had. I did not feel rushed in making a decision on the appropriate choice of medication that I felt happy with taking. Doctor Momen came over as being a really caring and genuine professional who also at times when appropriate had a good sense of humour. He made me feel at ease. Sorry for the late review only I totally forgot to complete it earlier.

Written by a patient at Campbell House
26th April 2019

I am really impressed with Dr Momen. He went out of his way to help me when I was unwell, even when he was supposed to be out of the office. He was very reassuring and patient with me and advised me on my medication treatment in a very in-depth and informative manner. He listened to me and his advice was very professional. I attended the Northampton Bipolar group last night, Dr Momen was a visiting speaker at the group and his response was very well received, he is incredibly knowledgeable and took out extra time to answer our questions. Thankyou x

Written by a carer at Campbell House
26th April 2019

Dr Sedrhat Momen was the visiting speaker at the Northampton Bipolar Group last evening, He was scheduled to be with us from7:00 until tea break at 8:00 but stayed to answer pre-submitted questions until after 9:00. An indication I believe of his gentle, patient approach and one supported by all the comments I read below. His research for the questions we had submitted was thorough and even included a comprehensive understanding of the NICE Guidelines and the reporting requirements of the DVLA. I think all 20 people attending the group felt that they were leaving much better informed than when they arrived. And all this after a full working day talking to others. Thank your for your time and wisdom Dr Momen.

Written by a member of staff at Campbell House
6th February 2019

I work with Dr Momen and though I will use this opportunity to give feedback. I approached Dr Momen as I was struggling with caseload, time management and questioning if I was providing safe and effective care to the service users. During our clinical case supervision I expressed my concerns to him. Dr Momen was very supportive and was able to give me advice in respect to how I manage my caseload more effectively. This has made a lot of difference in respect to how I work with the service users more effectively and time management.

Written by a member of staff at Campbell House
27th January 2019

I have been working with Dr Momen for few years, I find him incredibly knowledgeable, he does not hesitate to support his colleagues and share his knowledge, tips and ideas with them. His approach to his patient care is commendable and his professional demeanour is excellent. He is valuable team member; he listens to other’s opinions and makes them feel valuable.

Nearest Psychiatrists