Dr Sedrhat Momen

• Psychiatry

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Campbell House

I had a appointment with Dr Sedrhat Momen in February as I had severe depression. Dr Momen suggested I had a course of E.C.T. treatment at Berrywood Hospital. My appointment with Dr Momen was on a Thursday and to my amazement my first E.C.T. treatment was arranged to start the following Tuesday. I had a course of 6 treatments and I am feeling like I have my life back. Due to Dr Momen kindness and a swift appointment at Berrywood Hospital I feel so much better. We are so lucky in Northampton to have Berrywood Hospital who deal with people who have severe depression with the E.C.T.treatment. As I said to my amazement there was not a large waiting list for my E.C.T. appointment to start. Thank you Dr Momen and all for all your kindness and efficiency. It is good to be able to congratulate the NHS and not complain about it.

3rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Campbell House

I get great help from him and my community nurse, he makes realise throughout my contact with him how important my interior is in control of the exterior not the other way around. I have a lot of difficulties with hid help I am much more positive and confident about the future.

13th February 2017
Written by a patient at Campbell House

This doctor has been the first doctor that has ever listen and tried to understand.

26th June 2016
Written by a member of staff at Campbell House

Dr Momen is my clinical supervisor. He is always approachable and supportive, willing to guide when appropriate, and share his clinical experience and advice. His clinical decisions are backed up by a vast knowledge of the evidence base, yet he does not forget the person at the heart of the equation and is able to listen and tailor care accordingly.

18th September 2015
Written by a member of staff at Berrywood Hospital

An exteremly reliable colleague who is thoughtful and kind in his interactions. I always feel he has listened to me and has provided good advice Perennially popular with the medical students he supervises.

Short link to review Dr Sedrhat Momen: http://iwgc.net/efhuf