Dr Sedrhat Momen

• Psychiatry

26th June 2016
Written by a member of staff at Campbell House

Dr Momen is my clinical supervisor. He is always approachable and supportive, willing to guide when appropriate, and share his clinical experience and advice. His clinical decisions are backed up by a vast knowledge of the evidence base, yet he does not forget the person at the heart of the equation and is able to listen and tailor care accordingly.

18th September 2015
Written by a member of staff at Berrywood Hospital

An exteremly reliable colleague who is thoughtful and kind in his interactions. I always feel he has listened to me and has provided good advice Perennially popular with the medical students he supervises.

2nd January 2015
Written by a patient at Campbell House

I have found Dr Momen to be nothing but courteous, understanding & professionally very helpful indeed. After a little over 2yrs since my 1st appointment with him, Dr Momen has never let me down. It's fair to say it's been a very "bumpy" ride, with a good few unexpected obstacles & a sprinkling of unusual endings to each chapter. But he always listens, cares & above all, really wants to help his patients. He has never made me feel rushed, or like just another name on a register unlike so many others I have encountered on my journey, mainly at my GP's. I have never felt uncomfortable at any appointment with him, he has a very calming nature, can always find my smile, no matter how bad I'm feeling & I completely trust him 100%. And believe me, if I didn't, I wouldn't still be his patient. Finally, it wouldn't be right to leave this review without acknowledging Dr Momen's secretary, Claire Brazier. Ever the professional she is never too busy to be friendly, helpful & understanding. These attributes together with those of Dr Momen have made my "journey" so far much more manageable, not only for me, but my family also. I'd just like to say a big Thank you, from me for all your support & continued encouragement, & thank you from my family & close friends that have been travelling along with me.

30th December 2014
Written by a patient at Campbell House

This psychiatrist is very compassionate towards his patients and there are no time restraints on how long the appointment takes no matter how overloaded with patients he is. I would say that he does listen well and does take the time to allow you to be fully involved in the decisions over your treatment. It would also be nice to be able to work to a treatment plan set on a time scale for you to have a positive goal to work towards and for the appointments to be more frequent to allow for a better treatment plan.

29th December 2014
Written by a patient at Campbell House

I found him to be approachable and attentive.However,I did find him insensitive as to the manner in which he told my wife/carer not to attend anymore at the meetings.Even though I understood the reasons why.After over ten years I have been told I no longer need a psychiatrist and Ifind this exciting and a little scary.I take it as a positive step personally but truly hope its not just to get people out of the system due to lack of resources.iI have comfort in knowing that if there is an immediate need there are systems in place.

Short link to review Dr Sedrhat Momen: http://iwgc.net/efhuf