Dr Bhanu Chadalavada

• Psychiatry

24th May 2015
Written by a patient at Campbell House

Dr Chadalavada is very kind and patient. He explains everything fully and makes sure you understand. Made me feel cared about which is so important and even when I talked about the silly little things he was understanding.

24th January 2015
Written by a patient at Campbell House

Dr Chadalavada was very caring. He really listened to what I said and for the first time in all the years I have had to take medication, he believed and recognized that my problems truly are seasonal; my problem is lack of light not a deeply rooted psychological problem. There is always an element of psychology, of course, but it was a huge relief to me and to my husband that SAD was recognized. He even suggested a light box (which I already had). He also explained information about the drugs very thoroughly. My husband, who always visited Dr Chadalavada with me, is hard of hearing and Dr Chadalavada does speak very quietly and does not move his lips very much which made it hard for my husband to lip read. He could perhaps try to speak a little louder but this is a minor point. He is very kind and caring.

6th October 2014