Dr Bhanu Chadalavada

• Psychiatry

12th April 2017
Written by a patient at Campbell House

First he didn't listen to what I had to say, then he manipulated me into talking about my childhood, before telling me that when you've been ill for such a long time that medication is the only option - now I have another long wait to see someone else!!! To improve he'd need to get away from his own personal agenda, admit that there's more to MH than the medical model, and also to have any idea of what the CMHT has to offer - I'd spoken directly to an OT about courses but I think because Dr C. hadn't heard of them he pretended they didn't exist. Sending me home to rot on medication didn't work 10+ years ago and won't work now.

22nd January 2017
Written by a patient at Campbell House

sometimes have to wait a long time in waiting room but worth the wait once in with doctor.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Campbell House

A wonderful doctor...I'm very fortunate to have Dr Chadalavada...I wish everyone who has mental health could have a Dr like him....professional,caring and a great listener...and encourages you to listen to all options that are available to you...I was very anxious when Dr al-robb left as he was fantastic to...but I didn't have to...the NHS are very lucky to have him on board From sallyann Vaughan.

24th May 2015
Written by a patient at Campbell House

Dr Chadalavada is very kind and patient. He explains everything fully and makes sure you understand. Made me feel cared about which is so important and even when I talked about the silly little things he was understanding.

24th January 2015
Written by a patient at Campbell House

Dr Chadalavada was very caring. He really listened to what I said and for the first time in all the years I have had to take medication, he believed and recognized that my problems truly are seasonal; my problem is lack of light not a deeply rooted psychological problem. There is always an element of psychology, of course, but it was a huge relief to me and to my husband that SAD was recognized. He even suggested a light box (which I already had). He also explained information about the drugs very thoroughly. My husband, who always visited Dr Chadalavada with me, is hard of hearing and Dr Chadalavada does speak very quietly and does not move his lips very much which made it hard for my husband to lip read. He could perhaps try to speak a little louder but this is a minor point. He is very kind and caring.

Short link to review Dr Bhanu Chadalavada: http://iwgc.net/efyzr