campbell-house

Campbell House

Campbell Square, Northampton, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN1 3EB

1 2 3 4 5 4,068 reviews

27th November 2023

I feel [name removed] has listened to my worries and concerns and adapted the sessions accordingly. I felt as if the sessions were tailored to me which helped me to open up and share sensitive information in sessions. This has motivated me to work with my ocd along with the progress chart as I can easily measure how I was progressing. I felt [name removed] was non-judgemental which helped me to explain how I really felt. If I didn’t feel comfortable I would not have shared what I did in the session with [name removed] and wouldn’t have been get to the roots of my issues. Thank you very much for the sessions.

Suggested improvements
waiting time to access CBT therapy could have been shorter, whils i undertand there are lots of people are wating to access therapy. other than that no other things i can think of.

Review of Perinatal Mental Health,
6th November 2023

Would not of got the further mental health diagnosis/treatment if it wasn't for the perinatal team. I felt heard, supported and empowered.

Suggested improvements
Nothing

26th October 2023

I did not answer the last 3 questions as they were not applicable

Suggested improvements
Nothing. The care I received was wonderful and helped me enormously. [name removed] was kind and understanding and offered invaluable advice and ways I could help myself. It was so beneficial talking to her. I think this service is so worthwhile.

12th October 2023

[name removed] is a great person to talk to and lissen She gives great feed back and has put me at rest when chatting to her

Suggested improvements
Not took so long before getting referred

9th October 2023

I felt the sessions were flexible which helped relieve the work pressure to find time to attend the session. [name removed] understood me very well in terms of my culture from drinking alcohol and the social aspect of it. I found this was very helpful as we discussed the ways to keep my self safe whilst socialising. [name removed] was compassionate and understanding which helped me to open up about sensitive subject. this was helpful becasue I felt comfortable and safe in session to talk about my issues. [name removed] also offered me regualr breaks during the session when I was upset beacuse of the trauma.

Suggested improvements
Wait times were long.

6th October 2023

I felt really listened to, valued and validated. I worked with [name removed] who was patient, empathetic and understanding - she guided me through the therapy at a good pace and helped me understand what I was going through and why. I was really impressed, and would recommend Talking Therapies to others.

Suggested improvements
Nothing at all - I felt thoroughly supported throughout the process.

Review of Structured Clinical Management,
26th September 2023

I feel like the practitioners take time to go around and make sure everyone is heard and offer support. they validate feelings and offer solutions. I feel like they are really helpful and i get a lot out of the sessions.

Suggested improvements
Not sure at this stage. the modules are super helpful

Review of Structured Clinical Management,
26th September 2023

I was very impressed how welcomed I have always felt in this group

Suggested improvements
Nothing!

7th September 2023

[name removed] was absolutely incredible, she changed my life for the better, she made me feel heard, she gave me a safe space for me to cry, laugh, and be my honest self. I am so grateful for the amazing techniques she gave me that I will carry with me for as long as I need, [name removed] has set me up for an amazing future where I can deal with my mental health in healthy ways. [name removed] made me feel confident, inspired and empowered. I am so amazingly grateful to her ❤️

Suggested improvements
Nothing at all!!!

29th August 2023

l feel [name removed] has been very thoughtful and non judgemental. She has a clear understanding of the best tools for my difficulty /situation [name removed] has accommodated my busy time table, as working in a school needs flexibility. I felt comfortable during the CBT sessions as [name removed] created a personable and safe environment. It allowed me to be open and honest and to feel as though I was speaking with a real person rather than an automated response person. I feel I’m in a much better place now than when I first started my therapy.

Suggested improvements
Northampton NHS Talking therapies is too long of a name - I prefer IAPT.

Cultural needs

Campbell House was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2023 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Campbell House ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Campbell House: http://iwgc.net/ejouo