Dr Ronan Fenton

• Anaesthetics and ITU

13th February 2018
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

I remember this lovely Anaesthetist. It was a while ago now, in 2009/10. Id fractured my ankle badly whilst working for the NHS at the time of accident. It was such a shock to be admitted for my first ever operation. I remember Mr Ronan Fenton as he was so caring and thoughtful to me (even treating the stye on my eye at the time)!! A very kind Gentleman who put me at ease. I never got the chance to say Thankyou Mr Fenton, but I have not forgotten you and your kindness. (hope you get to read this)! For the record, your care has enabled me to continue on for a further 31years in my work in the ambulance service. A huge THANK YOU to you Sir........I just wish many more were as caring and compassionate as you in the NHS nowadays. Maggie (Fractured leg)

24th November 2017
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Dr Fenton was superb,he made me feel completely at ease and explained everything he was doing and what i should expect.He has a very calm manner and i honestly could not of felt any safer whilst under his care.

8th December 2016
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I am a 73 year old, with lots of medical problems, including diabetes, ex breast cancer, and a spinal injury from 1985. Mr Fenton, made me relax, he talked to me, and did a spinal an aesthetic which was great, and every time I woke up he was there with me. I would recommend him to everyone who needs an an aesthetic at Broomfield, or Springfield. Thankyou Mr Fenton from the bottom of my heart.

28th January 2016
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I have been cared for by Dr Fenton twice in the last 5 years. His bedside manner was absolutely perfect for relieving my nervousness before a general anaesthetic. He and his team were professional, efficient but most of all friendly.

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

On the 12th august 2014, I went into Broomfield hospital for a c-section and could not have received better care or felt so comfortable knowing that I was having surgery. Dr Ronan explained in detail everything in which would be happening to me whilst being prepped for surgery and during, even down to the feelings and sensations. He was friendly, kind and really put your mind at ease. Whilst in surgery I was constantly reassured, making sure that I was as comfortable as possible and that I was feeling ok. I cannot thank this dr enough for how everything went. Thank you very much

Short link to review Dr Ronan Fenton: http://iwgc.net/ed2zi