Dr Ronan Fenton

• Anaesthetics and ITU

8th December 2016
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I am a 73 year old, with lots of medical problems, including diabetes, ex breast cancer, and a spinal injury from 1985. Mr Fenton, made me relax, he talked to me, and did a spinal an aesthetic which was great, and every time I woke up he was there with me. I would recommend him to everyone who needs an an aesthetic at Broomfield, or Springfield. Thankyou Mr Fenton from the bottom of my heart.

28th January 2016
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

I have been cared for by Dr Fenton twice in the last 5 years. His bedside manner was absolutely perfect for relieving my nervousness before a general anaesthetic. He and his team were professional, efficient but most of all friendly.

15th August 2014
Written by a patient at Broomfield Hospital

On the 12th august 2014, I went into Broomfield hospital for a c-section and could not have received better care or felt so comfortable knowing that I was having surgery. Dr Ronan explained in detail everything in which would be happening to me whilst being prepped for surgery and during, even down to the feelings and sensations. He was friendly, kind and really put your mind at ease. Whilst in surgery I was constantly reassured, making sure that I was as comfortable as possible and that I was feeling ok. I cannot thank this dr enough for how everything went. Thank you very much

11th April 2014
Written by a carer at Springfield Hospital

My 3 year old son Max saw Dr.Ronan Fenton at Springfield hospital in April 2014 for a hernia operation and biopsy. We couldn't of asked for a better anaesthetist, he put our minds at rest and made max and myself feel very comfortable at a time when we was very nerves! I also saw Dr.Fenton in August 2013 at Springfield hospital and received the same fantastic care and felt very safe and looked after. Max is now recovering well and had no problems after his anaesthetic. Many thanks for making our experience as pleasant and comfortable as it can be. Mrs lees

16th January 2014
Written by a member of staff at Broomfield Hospital

An excellent clinician and a respected member of the board. As medical director he excels and I have found him to be supportive, unbiased, approachable as well as being an unofficial mentor for me, a more junior Consultant. He is widely respected in the Trust and is dedicated as well as completely committed to patient safety and quality in the provision of healthcare. A role model for most of us.

Nearest Anaesthetists and ITU specialists