Professor Richard McManus

I am a General Practitioner and Professor of General Practice at the University of Oxford My research specialises in blood pressure monitoring and treatment both in the general population and in pregnancy I work at 27 Beaumont St on Wednesdays

22nd June 2015
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

Professor McManus is an outstanding doctor. He is compassionate, knowledgeable, frank, and genuinely interested in the physical and emotional well-being of his patients. No appointment feels rushed, even when the waiting area is full. I count myself exceedingly fortunate to have been his patient during the time I lived in Oxford.

12th April 2015
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

I have 100% confidence that I am being treated with the utmost care and consideration and that any fears I have are always explored and I leave the surgery feeling reassured.

18th March 2015
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

Professor McManus is friendly and approachable, but absolutely professional in his manner. He listened carefully to what I had to say, and gave me helpful advice. He gave me his full attention, and never gave any indication that he thought I was being a 'silly old woman' (I am 83) as unfortunately some doctors do, though none in the practice in which Prof. Mcmanus works, I am glad to say. I cannot think of any way in which he could have improved his performance, short of having a magic bullet!

Short link to review Professor Richard McManus: http://iwgc.net/eegtg