Beaumont Street Surgery

27 Beaumont Street, Oxford City, Oxford, England, OX1 2NR

Also known as: Dr H Hammersley & Partners, 27 Beaumont Street

15th January 2019

I have been a patient of 27 Beaumont Street my whole life and only have excellent things to say about them. Making an appointment is easy, the wait times are very reasonable and each clinician I've seen there has been incredibly helpful, diligent, and empathetic. I always feel listened to and each clinician I've seen there has worked with me to find a solution to the problem at hand.

27th June 2018

Never had a problem to get an appointment or have my prescriptions done when I need. I am registered in this Surgery for more than 10 years and they were always pleasant and helpful. The nurse is great.

1st June 2018

I am due an operation and am on specific pain relief to releive my nerve pain in which i have requested 4 days ago and knoe one is bothered in there to help me and not even read up on my latest hospital letter explaining what meds i need.

8th December 2017

An outstanding practice that has been consistently so for the many years we have been with them. From the friendly helpful receptionists to the members of the medical team, everyone is extremely caring and helpful.

8th December 2017

{{category}} working at Beaumont Street Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Beaumont Street Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecfyd