Dr Matthew Easdale

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

I have been a patient under Dr Easdale's care for several years now and I have found him to be an absolutely outstanding GP. He listens carefully and then talks through his understanding of what has been said, before explaining his thoughts on what actions should be pursued. I suffer from Multiple Sclerosis, so I appreciate that I am a demanding and sometimes difficult patient with complex healthcare needs. Dr Easdale's support of me has been unwavering with a refreshingly honest approach.

9th February 2016
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

Dr Easdale is the best GP I've ever had. He's approachable, helpful and caring; I never feel rushed or dismissed if I'm seeing him about a minor issue. I, too, feel lucky to be under his care.

31st January 2016
Written by a patient at Beaumont Street Surgery

Dr Easdale is absolutely outstanding. He is brilliant, caring, very skilled in diagnosis, and completely dedicated. We consider ourselves very lucky to be under his care