Beaumont Street Surgery

28 Beaumont Street, Oxford, England, OX1 2NP

1st April 2015

The service provided by 28 Beaumont Street to me and my family has been consistently good over the years. The medical team have nearly always been helpful and provided good and appropriate treatment and referral on to other services when necessary. I have always tried to see the doctor with whom I am registered and appreciate their help. The only times there have been problems with medical care and treatment have been when I have been obliged to see a locum or other doctor who is not working to the same standard of patient care as the permanent medical staff. The nurses and receptionists with whom I have had contact over the years have always been helpful and supportive.

16th February 2015

I cannot think of anything Dr C. Stephenson could do to improve her care. I felt respected, trusted, she listened carefully to everything I said, I was given all the time I needed, she performed examination in a very sensitive way, and she discussed with me the tests to which I was referred. I feel grateful that I have such an excellent GP.

11th December 2014

Massive improvement in punctuality of appointments. Very caring, informative and helpful medical staff. Really feel I am listened to and appropriate action being suggested. Extremely satisfied.

4th December 2014

This is an excellent surgery. The standard of care is high and it is very responsive to patients’ needs. I am especially delighted with how promptly it is possible to see a doctor when our baby daughter is in need of medical attention. The doctors are knowledgeable, clear, helpful and kind.

1st September 2014

I have been a patient at this surgery for many years. I have always recieved good care from all of the doctors at this surgery.