Dr Neil Harris

Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Psychotherapist Working in Hampshire and Dorset, based in the New Forest

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

I think I went really well. I would change anything. I felt like I could be open and I could say how I honestly felt.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

Dr Neil Harris was very good as he listened and asked helpful questions. He also asked questions and gave me information booklets so him and eI get a better understanding on what is happening and so I can give an opinion on my treatment.

18th January 2017

Brilliant doctor, felt very comfortable speaking to him, very understand 10/10

11th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Southampton

Very knowledgeable and understanding. I felt very comfortable around Dr. Harris and would recommend him highly to others seeking help :)

6th January 2017
Written by a patient at The Bournemouth Nuffield Hospital

I felt extremely comfortable when i spoke to Dr Neil Harris. As a young girl i personally do not like speaking about my problems, but i felt really open to talk to him about them. I liked the fact, he took notes down to help him understand more about me and i also liked that he was very calm with me and didn't plaster me with questions - i don't like being asked loads of questions. I would really recommend Dr Neil Harris as a good person to speak to as i felt he really did understand me, he let me take my time, and he also seems very experienced. I am guided by him now, but i would highly recommend him as a person to speak too about anything.

Nearest Psychiatrists