Dr Alan Wear

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th June 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Wear for a long while. He has been consistently good the entire time. He always listens and has been extremely kind and helpful to me, whether it be life style suggestions or medication. He is always willing to discuss any misgivings one may have and work with you to find a solution. When i first began seeing Dr Wear i was so ill with anxiety and depression, and he knew exactly how to adjust my medication which was all over the place, making an immediate and huge difference to me. I also, on his advice, did some cognitive behavioural courses which helped too. Over the years Dr Wear's consistent excellent care and kind and easy to talk to manner, has felt like a backbone of support even when i didnt see him, and in crises he has always been amazing, getting back to me quickly. And today, although i still struggle, i actually have a life and a job, and feel much more like myself again. Miles away from the acutely ill patient i origionally was. I have felt safe and cared for by Dr Wear, and have built up trust and a good dr-patient relationship. I would highly recommend him.

6th October 2017

I found Dr Wear very easy to talk to and he proscribed my medication with great consideration. He made me feel optimistic about the outcome. I would recommend him to anybody with anxiety and depression.

6th October 2017

I found him very easy to talk to and his approach to my medication was carefully considered. He helped me to feel positive about the outcome and how to withdraw the medication carefully. I would recommend Dr Wear to anyone who felt anxious and depressed.

14th August 2017

I have been seeing Dr Alan Wear over many years for bio-polar defective disorder. He is a kind, caring doctor, good at listening, very supportive and professional in his approach. In times of need he has always phoned back to talk to me and seen me if needed before my next appointment. Dr Alan Wear sees many patients by the appointment and recalls who is who in your life. This has supplied me with consistent and confidence giving sessions based on trust that information does not leave the Priory. Importantly i feel Dr Wear listens to me and always considered solutions.

19th March 2017

There are good doctors, brilliant doctors and then the next level up is dr wear. He is excellent. I saw dr wear as I was suffering with anxiety and unwanted thoughts. He listened to what I was going through and adjusted my medication. I am now back to normal and enjoying life.

« 1 2 3 4 »