Dr Mark Slaney

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at Tadley Medical P'ship

Dr Mark Slaney is warm, friendly and empathetic – and he has a brilliant sense of humour too. He pays meticulous attention to everything I say and treats every little issue with the greatest consideration so I never feel like my problems are insignificant or that I’m wasting his time. Dr Slaney really takes on board all my opinions and thoroughly explores every option with me before making decisions regarding my treatment. I believe he genuinely understands me, without judgement, and he is helping me move forward in a positive way. I wish all doctors were like Dr Slaney and I have no hesitation in recommending him. PS - I've been seing Dr Slaney at Morland Surgery in Tadley but that option isn't available on the dropdown menu of this form.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Beggarwood Surgery

I had a lot of very complicated problems which Mark has very carefully listened to and has had the brilliant knack of allowing me to move on and help gradually make me stronger and my life better. I have seen other doctors over the past 30 years and none of the them have been able to do what Mark has. I owe him a lot. Please continue to listen and be so approachable!! Thank you again.

4th July 2018
Written by a patient at Beggarwood Surgery

I can't praise Dr Slaney highly enough. He really listens to me and tailors the treatment plan based on what I am trying to achieve and considers all of the options available carefully. I feel totally involved in the decisions being made as to the next step in my treatment. This makes me feel like I have control over my future wellbeing and therefore incredibly positive after I have seen him. He is very friendly and welcoming as is Lindy and I always feel relaxed and at ease during my appointments. I can't thank Dr Slaney enough for listening to me and for taking the time to ask his colleagues for further advice regarding my particular situation when he thought this would be beneficial.

3rd July 2018
Written by a patient at Beggarwood Surgery

Dr Slaney is the best psychiatrist I have seen (I’ve seen a few!). He is so warm and welcoming from word go. He has a wonderful sense of humour and his sense of empathy and professionalism is second to none. He really understands me and I never feel like I am being silly or uncomfortable in his presence. I trust Dr Slaney 100% and I am so glad that I am able to see him. He has quite literally made a huge difference to my life and I trust him implicitly. He is extremely empathetic and takes you seriously at all times. He must have heard all sorts of things but never makes you feel like you’re being unreasonable, he can work out what things are triggering you and the mood you’re in so quickly. If you are looking for someone to see, I can’t recommend him highly enough.

29th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Hampshire Clinic

Dr Slaney has been my psychiatrist for nearly 24 years - on and off! I totally trust him and can talk to him completely openly. He has also treated my son. He is very professional but also understanding and has supported me through some very difficult times of my life. I really recommend him! Thanks for everything you have done for me and my family.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »