Dr Mark Slaney

• Psychiatry

8th December 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Woking

Dr Slaney has been a beacon of light for me. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is kind and compassionate whilst remaining totally professional.

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Woking

I started seeing Dr Slaney about a year ago when I started having severe panic attacks followed by bouts of depression. He was recommended by my therapist after one to one CBT therapy hadn't solved my problems. Having never had mental health problems before, I was nervous about needing to see a therapist, let alone a consultant psychiatrist but Dr Saney quickly put me at my ease. He took the time to listen to my problems and was very supportive and non judgmental. He then proposed a treatment programme involving medication and intensive therapy at a Priory hospital. Throughout my time seeing Dr Slaney I have felt involved in the decision making process about my therapy and he has explained in detail why a particular drug may help, the possible side effects etc. When I first saw Dr Slaney I was in a real state mentally and I hate to think what could have happened if I hadn't plucked up the courage to ask for help. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone with similar problems.

6th September 2017
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Woking

Dr Slaney takes the time to listen, sympathize and is very open-minded about what treatment might be appropriate for you. He has been instrumental in helping me overcome significant anxiety problems over the years through the right combination of medication and referral for CBT therapy. My life is now what many would consider "normal", with a family, job and hobbies, and I doubt this would have been possible without him!

Nearest Psychiatrists