Dr Mark Slaney

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Priory Hospital Woking

I have been attending sessions with Mark Slaney for around 5 years for treatment of depression, and I found him patient, compassionate and a good listener. He helped me in a number of different ways, in particular on the path from childhood trauma, engaging in the correct treatment to being at peace with myself. I recommend him unreservedly.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Beggarwood Surgery

Dr Slaney has made me feel at ease from day 1. He is so easy to talk to. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and empathetic. He involves me in the next course of action and considers my feelings and thoughts. I can’t recommend him enough. He’s the best psychiatrist I have ever seen and I have seen a few in my life.

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Odiham Health Centre

Dr Slaney really helps me understand my mental health. He has looked after me for 5 years and I am really happy with his advice and recommendations. I would definitely recommend Dr Slaney to anyone who suffers from depression

17th July 2018
Written by a patient at Tadley Medical P'ship

Dr Mark Slaney is warm, friendly and empathetic – and he has a brilliant sense of humour too. He pays meticulous attention to everything I say and treats every little issue with the greatest consideration so I never feel like my problems are insignificant or that I’m wasting his time. Dr Slaney really takes on board all my opinions and thoroughly explores every option with me before making decisions regarding my treatment. I believe he genuinely understands me, without judgement, and he is helping me move forward in a positive way. I wish all doctors were like Dr Slaney and I have no hesitation in recommending him. PS - I've been seing Dr Slaney at Morland Surgery in Tadley but that option isn't available on the dropdown menu of this form.

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Beggarwood Surgery

I had a lot of very complicated problems which Mark has very carefully listened to and has had the brilliant knack of allowing me to move on and help gradually make me stronger and my life better. I have seen other doctors over the past 30 years and none of the them have been able to do what Mark has. I owe him a lot. Please continue to listen and be so approachable!! Thank you again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »