Dr Kalpesh Dixit

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

• Paediatrics

15th November 2019

Dr Dixit recently saw my 3 year old son over concerns about his delayed development and social communication ability. He was professional, polite and engaging from the very first moment he met him. His approach allowed my son to be comfortable and confident in an environment that would have seemed very alien to him. Due to the way that Dr Dixit engaged with my son he was able to observe him thoroughly, and gain as much information about him as the time would allow. The consultation went on longer that expected as the Dr dedicated more of his time in order to gain as much information about my son and a full patient and parent medical history. At the end of the assessment the Dr discussed his professional opinion with us, explained what his recommendations were and advised us appropriately on how we should proceed going forward. The Dr was excellent during the consultation and I would have no issue in recommending him to anyone else who required similar advice.

14th October 2019

I phoned the clinic for an urgent appointment after looking for a kids specialist for my son who is 6.I was seen today same day and I was very very relieved. I had been worrying my self to no end. Dr Dixit from the moment he met my son created a good rapport. Not only with my 6 year old but also 9 near old putting us all at ease. His friendly professional approach went a long way. He understood my worries as an over protective mum and any time I apologised for being so he said it was OK. He never once made me feel silly but logically and medically addressed every concern I had about my precious son. He also looked at diet lifestyle and also family history of myself and my son. He also looked at issues I was worried about from a behavioural point of view. He had a natural ability to make both kids laugh while doing his job and extract the info if needed from on son too not just me. Trust me not a lot of Drs do. It made him feel included too. He did not rush anything.from after care point of view he reassured me of next steps and what to look out for in terms of symptoms. I would highly recommend this lovely gentleman if you have any concerns about your children. Thank you Dr Dixit , I think I may sleep tonight.

27th July 2019

I arranged an appointment with Dr Dixit for my 14 year old daughter who was having a lot of headaches. This was after going to my GP and getting a Paed's appointment with a 2 month waiting time on the NHS. I was impressed with Dr Dixit's ability to explain things to my daughter and his interaction with her. Also, he took a very, very detailed history. After which he explained his conclusions and recommendations with clarity.

26th July 2019

We went to see Dr Dixit with our fourteen year old daughter who we were very concerned about. We found Dr Dixit to be very thorough, he took the time to listen our concerns as well as putting our daughter at ease. He explained things carefully which meant that we left the appointment feeling reassured and relieved. Thank you very much Dr Dixit.

2nd July 2019

I went to visit Dr Dixit on 24th June with my son whom I was very concerned about. I have been to numerous doctors who I’ve felt as though didn’t care and didn’t assess him as thoroughly as they should, when I went to see Dr Dixit I felt as though he had taken all of my worries and concerns into consideration, he put my son first and he assessed him in a way in which no doctor has ever. Firstly, he made certain that he introduced himself to my son, built a relationship up with him before he started to tell him what he was doing and asked him the questions. My son was made to feel really comfortable, as was I. Dr Dixit made it fun for my son to be there and even though he was misbehaving at times, he reassured me it was okay, rather than making me embarrassed, as previous doctors have. After his assessment, Dr Dixit made sure he explained everything thoroughly to myself and my mother in law and made the time to ensure that we both understood, answering any question we asked no matter how silly. After this he explained the next steps to be taken very thoroughly. I was never made to feel silly for my concerns, never felt rushed out of the surgery as many doctors have before and was always listened to. I have never felt so satisfied leaving a doctors office and I must thank Dr Dixit for making us feel that way. His help has meant that my son can begin to receive the support he has needed for a while but has been ignored. Thank you so much Dr Dixit! We will definitely return should we ever have any concerns again, I would highly recommend this doctor. Thanks again!

Nearest Paediatricians