dr-kalpesh-dixit

7th March 2020

I have twice taken my infant son Robert to see Dr Dixit. On both occasions he was thorough, reassuring and charming. He provided us with clear advice regarding our son's needs and the appropriate next steps and offered follow up assistance. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Dixit to other parents with young children.

24th February 2020

Dr Dixit recently saw out 2 year old son over concerns about developmental delay. After being referred by a health visitor and being informed about an 18 month waiting list on the NHS we saw Dr Dixit within 2 weeks of ringing Pall Mall. He made our son feel comfortable and confident in a new environment where he would usually be quiet and nervous, but because of the way Dr Dixit engaged with him could observe him thoroughly, and gain a good understanding of our son’s abilities and our areas of concern. He discussed his professional opinion with us and advised us what his recommendations were for going forwards. I would like to thank him for his time and his efforts to build a relationship very quickly with our family and would absolutely recommend him to other parents.

20th February 2020

I am very happy with the visit with dr Dixit. He was very friendly, explained everything very well and answered all questions. He asked a lot of questions and examined my son thoroughly. My son also thinks dr Dixit is great because he listened to what my son had to say. I would recommend dr Dixit as a great paediatrician.

13th February 2020

Our 3 year old son was being sick at night for several months and he was referred to a paediatrician by our Doctor, rather than waiting for an appointment through the NHS we decided to go private and book in at Pall Mall Medical with Dr Dixit. Dr Dixit was fantastic with our son, putting him at ease and making him laugh straight away. He did a very thorough examination - asked us lots of questions and diagnosed our son, he then provided our doctors with the information they needed to prescribe the correct medication for him. Since then our son has been sleeping and his sickness has gone, he is back to his happy self!. We cannot thank Dr Dixit enough, we just wished we had gone to him sooner.

27th January 2020

Dr Dixit was wonderful throughout. He remained child focused and made my little girl, aged 9, feel very comfortable and this allowed her to open up to him. He took a thorough history from my daughter and asked me to add to this where appropriate and examined her with absolute professionalism but mixed with a little humour which served to make things very relaxed and comfortable. I am grateful for his expert opinion and the advice he offered also. Wouldn’t hesitate to return should one of my children need in the future.

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

Nearest Paediatricians