Dr Kalpesh Dixit

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

• Paediatrics

30th October 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

Brilliant doctor. My son keeps asking when he's going to see him again! I hope he doesn't have to but if we ever need a paediatrician, we'll be straight back to Dr Kal's. We went to see him for my son's persistent bowel issue and we were really impressed with Dr Dixit's holistic approach. He was very warm and patient, explained all the possible reasons for my son's troubles and outlined the course of treatment. I came out reassured and relieved really. Thank you very much Dr Kal!

11th October 2018
Written by a carer at Dr Loomba And Partners

I went to see Dr Dixit regarding my daughters kidney function following a urine infection she had as a newborn, he has made me feel so reassured knowing not to worry and he had this under control. He told me what he would do if it was his daughter etc which i really liked. we have been sent for an ultrasound as he would like to rule everything out first as he is very thorough which i like. I would recommend him and will definitely use him in the future if needed. Thank you

20th August 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

We went to see Dr. Dixit, who we arranged through a private clinic (Pall Mall Medical, Manchester). He listened very carefully to what we told him and the way he approved the problem with our child was very professional. We had, before seeing him visited another private doctor in Manchester; which was very bad. He didn't even have us more than 5 minutes of his time. We were very satisfied with the level of care he provided us and it was worth paying to see him. The medical report he promised us to send arrived as he promised and was very detailed and truly professional.

1st August 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

We were given an appointment with DR Dixit at Pall Mall medical center in Newton -le- Willows for our 10 month old son, we wanted a kind of MOT to check on his development and to find some answers to our queries and concerns. When we met DR Dixit he was extremely warm and welcoming and incredibly good with our baby, showing him affection and he demonstrated how passionate he was about his job, we didn’t feel like just another number in the line. Our appointment lasted approximately 2 hours and every aspect of my little boys health and well being was explored, every query we had was answered with reason and detail, giving us reassurance constantly. We have been put in contact with other health care professionals to assist us in our child’s development both here and in Qatar and have had regular contact from Dr Dixit to check on us as well as keeping us up to date on our referrals. There is no doubt that if we need to see a doctor again when in the Uk, we will definitely be in contact with Dr Dixit. Having had numerous doctors appointments where we have been rushed and not listened to, it was such a positive experience with Dr Dixit and I highly recommend him to anyone! Thank you so much for everything you have done for us.

29th June 2018
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Both myself and my husband came to see Dr Dixit at Walkden Gateway with our 15 week old son. We found him absolutely fantastic, not only was he thorough he had the time and care to answer all of our concerns no matter how many questions we had. If we have further appointments in paediatrics we will only request him for his specialist knowledge and reassuring bedside manner.