Dr Kalpesh Dixit

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

• Paediatrics

2nd July 2019
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I went to visit Dr Dixit on 24th June with my son whom I was very concerned about. I have been to numerous doctors who I’ve felt as though didn’t care and didn’t assess him as thoroughly as they should, when I went to see Dr Dixit I felt as though he had taken all of my worries and concerns into consideration, he put my son first and he assessed him in a way in which no doctor has ever. Firstly, he made certain that he introduced himself to my son, built a relationship up with him before he started to tell him what he was doing and asked him the questions. My son was made to feel really comfortable, as was I. Dr Dixit made it fun for my son to be there and even though he was misbehaving at times, he reassured me it was okay, rather than making me embarrassed, as previous doctors have. After his assessment, Dr Dixit made sure he explained everything thoroughly to myself and my mother in law and made the time to ensure that we both understood, answering any question we asked no matter how silly. After this he explained the next steps to be taken very thoroughly. I was never made to feel silly for my concerns, never felt rushed out of the surgery as many doctors have before and was always listened to. I have never felt so satisfied leaving a doctors office and I must thank Dr Dixit for making us feel that way. His help has meant that my son can begin to receive the support he has needed for a while but has been ignored. Thank you so much Dr Dixit! We will definitely return should we ever have any concerns again, I would highly recommend this doctor. Thanks again!

20th June 2019
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I seen Dr Dixit privately regarding and ongoing issue with my 19 month old girl. First Dr Dixit made us all feel at ease and interacted with my child in such a lovely manner gaining her trust and confidence. He instantly put us all at ease and mostly he listened! He asked questions and explored every avenue of my child’s health to ensure the best possible outcome/diagnosis. Dr Dixit truly is a credit to his profession. He will go out of his way to ensure you are satisfied and everyone’s needs met. Made me feel like a weight had been lifted after months of worry and put our minds at ease. Provided us with an ongoing treatment plan and the opportunity for a follow up. If you need a Paediatrician who is caring concerned and and very thorough then Dr Dixit is the one.

26th May 2019
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I went to see Dr Dixit with our 7 year old son with concerns around possible dyspraxia and some guidance from a professional around best next steps for our son. Dr Dixit was professional, empathetic and took great time and care throughout our appointment. We came away, my son feeling happy and me feeling as though we have all made a very positive step in navigating our way through the system ahead. He is a genuinely warm professional who made every effort to put us both at ease. Thank you Dr Dixit.

7th May 2019
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I saw Dr Dixit with my 11 year old son who has been suffering with the same symptoms his whole life. After undergoing several courses of treatments and seeing various drs and surgeons via the NHS Dr Dixit took the time to listen to my son and involve him in his own care. This has given my son the confidence to take control of his diagnosis and feel like he knows what he is dealing with but more importantly that he is not alone in any of this. Hopefully things will continue to improve and my son will be able to enjoy a normal childhood!

6th April 2019
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

We went too see Dr Dixit with our nearly 3 year old. I honestly could not recommend this man any more. He gave our daughter a thorough examination and listened to all concerns we had. We got more answers and piece of mind within this hour and half consultation than we have had in the 3 years we have been back an forth to the NHS with our daughter. He is a genuinely nice man who made effort to interact with our daughter and get to know us as a family. We really appreciate his time and are thankful for the work he does. Miss Smith & Mr Davies