Dr Kalpesh Dixit

• Paediatrics

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I booked an appointment to see Dr Dixit on 9th March,2017 because I had given up on the care I get from the NHS for my daughter. My daughter is 3 years old and has been having different types of illness which the health professionals call virus. According to them, the virus will go by itself. I decided to seek for a private paediatrician and ended up with Dr Dixit. He listened to us (My wife & I) and analysed our fears one after the other. He examined my daughter thoroughly and I left convinced that my little girl will recover very soon. Any one in my shoes should try and look for Dr Dixit.

23rd February 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

My son; Louie was seen by Dr Dixit recently. From the minute we sat down he made Louie feel very relaxed and allowed him to speak openly without any need for my intervention. Dr Dixit is in my son's words; "the nicest Doctor..... ever". He was thorough, very informative and gave great advice to Louie. He is a fantastic man who clearly cares about every child he meets ! Thank you Dr Dixit

1st December 2016
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I came to dr dixit with worries about my 6 month old daughters head after being told her soft spot was closed. He was very understanding and explained everything thoroughly. He was kind and covered everything I wanted him to and more. A very helpful and caring doctor 10/10!

28th October 2016
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I took my 15 year old daughter to see Dr Dixit as she was experiencing headaches. He was very attentive and spoke directly to my daughter rather than me which was great as he got to hear her problems from her, rather than translated through me. He took an extremely detailed history and was very patient. It felt like he had all the time in the world for her, which is a completely new experience for us in the medical world! His approach was sensible and totally holistic, addressing other health issues such as asthma and leg pains. He provided advice and a treatment plan to address her headaches in such a manner that she could understand and buy in to. This is very important in a 15 year old, and he ensured that she was completely happy and understood everything. He then addressed any issues we had as parents, making sure we understood everything as well. I would not hesitate to return to see Dr Dixit with my daughter again, if necessary. I would strongly recommend him to other parents seeking a paediatric medical opinon and care.

25th September 2016
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

We went to see Dr Dixit because the wait to see a community paediatrician in our area was 29 plus weeks. He was so great with our little boy, Henry and put him at ease straight away. Henry often struggles with people that he does not know and by the end of our session He even cuddled Dr Dixit! Dr Dixit was so thorough, looking at all of Henry's issues in a holistic way which is the first person we have seen who has taken this approach. Henry has speech problems, food sensitivities, sensory issues and clumsiness. I can't thank Dr Dixit enough for his kindness in spending far longer than the half an hour specified time with us to really get to the bottom of Henry's problems. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Dixit to anyone.

Short link to review Dr Kalpesh Dixit: http://iwgc.net/efuta