dr-kalpesh-dixit

22nd May 2022

We visited Dr Dixit with our new born baby after struggling to get a timely NHS appointment. It was both a refreshing and relieving experience - Dr Dixit was very patient in listening to our concerns, and extremely diligent (and again patient!) in both addressing them and taking the time to explain to us the phenomena relating to our concerns. Should we need to visit a private paediatrician again, we will not hesitate to contact Dr Dixit!

14th May 2022

Dr. Dixit is outstanding! He is thorough, professional, emphatic, and listens to your concerns. Dr Dixit even contacted us the evening of the appointment, and the following day to check on my sons progress. A lovely person, fantastic doctor, and absolute credit to the medical profession. Couldn’t have wished for better care for my son.

6th March 2022

Dr Dixit was lovely. He listened to my concerns, made my son feel comfortable straight away and took time to explain everything clearly. I would highly recommend him to help give any parent guidance if thier child was struggling or had complex needs.

Written by a NHS patient at Pall Mall Medical
5th March 2022

Dr Dixit was absolutely incredible from start to finish . He listened to everything I had to say about my son, was brilliant when interacting with my son. I would recommend him to anybody i like trust people like him .

24th February 2022

Dr Dixit was absolutely incredible from start to finish. He listened to everything I had to say about my son, was brilliant when interacting with my son and has advised me on further tests and what we can do going forward. He is by far the best consultant my son has seen and I would recommend him to anybody! Seeing Dr Dixit was worth every penny. Thank you so much Dr Dixit, I am very grateful!!

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

Nearest Paediatricians