Dr Kalpesh Dixit

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

29th June 2018
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Both myself and my husband came to see Dr Dixit at Walkden Gateway with our 15 week old son. We found him absolutely fantastic, not only was he thorough he had the time and care to answer all of our concerns no matter how many questions we had. If we have further appointments in paediatrics we will only request him for his specialist knowledge and reassuring bedside manner.

8th June 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

Dr Dixit was really helpful to my daughter. He did a thorough analysis of her development and was very keen in helping us understand everything about her. He made sure that we were educated as much as possible on the matter. He seems to be very passionate about his job, and that is the most important quality you want in your pediatrician.

17th May 2018
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Dixit was amazing when we saw him due to our daughter’s weight and eating issues. No stone was left unturned. Dr Dixit is very thorough and we definitely felt like we were finally getting answers. He was sensitive to us as parents and explained everything to us so we understood what was going on. Lucy is normally unsure of doctors and a bit anxious but she was so comfortable in dr Dixit’s clinic she didn’t need to sit on our knee she was ok to play with the toys. Dr Dixit’s communication with us was above and beyond, even calling us himself if he knew we were anxious about results or needed that extra explanation or support. This just simply doesn’t happen with other doctors. We are glad we found him and that our little girl is doing well.

17th May 2018
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

If only we were referred to Dr Dixit 7 months ago when my daughters eczema started we would have been stress free. I cannot recommend Dr. Dixit enough! What a lovely, charming, knowledgable man! I feel completely relaxed and happy knowing that we are doing the right thing. I’d 100% entrust him with my daughters referral and I feel so much better in seeing him today. I wish the doctors would listen to patients like he did and stop parents worrying months ago. Thank you very much Dr. Dixit!

9th May 2018
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

My baby girl have been sick for few months, many doctors have seen her and many medications were described for her. I was informed briefly with the conditions and I was not fully aware of the serious illness until I met Dr Dixit , who spend relatively long time with us explaining the history of my daughter case and what should we expect and what should we do. He answered all my questions fully and helped me to bind all the previous status together. He also was kind to ask about my health and give me advices in how to face the hard time with my daughter. In short, he is very kind, generous with time, friendly with children, happy to help and he gave me a call later the same week to follow up with the case. Definitely Iwill visit him even time I need a consolation.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »