Dr Kalpesh Dixit

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 »

5th September 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

Booked in with Dr Dixit at Pall Mall Medical privately due to the NHS long waiting list to see a paediatrician for my 11 week old son. He was great he listened so well to everything I had to say and answered all my questions and finally put my mind at ease! It was lovely to see a passionate doctor who loved his job it shown massively within his work and I'm very thankful for how good he was with my baby to! Will definitely be seeing him again in the near future!

29th August 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I took my 10year old son to see Dr Dixit a couple of weeks ago and I am very pleased with the care we received. Dr Dixit was very patient with us and very understanding. My son was made to feel very comfortable and at easy. My son found it easy to open up to Dr Dixit due to his friendly outgoing chat and alsi made my son feel important and apart of the whole conversation (it was his appointment). My son walked away from his appointment feeling more confident and at easy about his needs. Would truly recommend Dr Dixit to all.

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

Excelent care, very friendly and fun. I took my 9yr old daughter, she's been to many apointments and Dr Dixit was fabulous with her! im very happy with the care she recieved.

11th July 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I booked appointment for my 4 years old son with dr Dixit after reading all good reviews about him and I must say, I am very impressed how fantastic our appointment went. Dr Dixit greeted us nicely and was concentrated on interacting with my son more. He was joking and so easy going with my son, and I could see my son liked all the attention he was given. We came to see dr Dixit because I was concern about my sons reoccurring hiccups and pain under his left knee. Dr Dixit asked me a lot of questions about my son, all his previous health issues and conditions, starting from pregnancy. He was very patient and it looked like he had all the time in the world for us! No rush at all! While talking to me he was still giving my son his attention by talking to him, asking him questions, joking or even tickling him. He patiently answered all my questions, even the silly ones and analysed all my worst fears. My son was checked up properly, from top to bottom. I could see dr Dixit really enjoys his work and loves kids. I was so stressed and upset but his advises made me more relaxed and less worried. I was given excellent advises and plans what to do. Dr Dixit gave us a recommendation regarding vitamins and useful web pages as well. Dr Dixit knows exactly what he`s doing. He gained my trust and I don`t trust people easily when it comes to my son. If I ever need an opinion again I will definitely go back to see him and will highly recommend him to everybody! When we came back home my son said “I like this doctor, he was sooo funny! Can we see him again?” I would like to thank dr Dixit for all the time he had for us, because our appointment took nearly twice the time that it should actually last. And also, when I rang the clinic to ask, when doctor would be able to see my son, we got an appointment for the next day! Fantastic! No waiting at all!

30th June 2017
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Absolutely 100% fantastic. Dr Dixit listened to my son and spoke directly to him (he was the patient after all!) His support, care, advice, manners and general care were outstanding. He was able to put my son completely at ease and get him to open up (something very hard to do with my son). My son after his first visit as we walked out of the building said to me "I like him mum. He's really nice. Can he be my regular GP instead?!" Highly recommended ⭐️

« 1 2 3 4 »