Dr Kalpesh Dixit

• Paediatrics

« 1 2 3 4 »

8th January 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

Our 11 year old daughter was seen by Dr Dixit and he was outstanding in the way he listened to her to understand the way she had experienced an allergic reaction to peanuts over the Christmas period. He focused completely upon my daughter and was very detailed in his questioning and making copious notes. He made this a fun experience also helped ease her anxieties of seeing him very quickly. He was extremely thorough in determining other allergies that she evidently has and gave very good advice in how to support our daughter to minimise risks. I would absolutely recommend Dr Dixit to anyone and, his reception staff were also extremely attentive and empathetic. The rooms were extremely clean and tidy and helped cement the professionalism that we all experienced. Thank-you!

2nd January 2018
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr dixit is the best doctor i have ever seen, he easily put my son at ease and clearly has a wide and extensive knowledge when dealing with children. i felt completly comfortable the moment i met dr dixit and felt confident he was the best person to help my son. i cannot reccomend him enough he is a credit to his profession.

7th December 2017
Written by a carer at Children's Services

We have seen doctor Dixit today with my 2,5 year old son. It was a very nice experience, doctor was very professional and friendly at the same time, the atmosphere was great and examination very thorough. He has answered all my questions and gave me few great tips. Very pleased with this visit!

5th September 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

Booked in with Dr Dixit at Pall Mall Medical privately due to the NHS long waiting list to see a paediatrician for my 11 week old son. He was great he listened so well to everything I had to say and answered all my questions and finally put my mind at ease! It was lovely to see a passionate doctor who loved his job it shown massively within his work and I'm very thankful for how good he was with my baby to! Will definitely be seeing him again in the near future!

29th August 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I took my 10year old son to see Dr Dixit a couple of weeks ago and I am very pleased with the care we received. Dr Dixit was very patient with us and very understanding. My son was made to feel very comfortable and at easy. My son found it easy to open up to Dr Dixit due to his friendly outgoing chat and alsi made my son feel important and apart of the whole conversation (it was his appointment). My son walked away from his appointment feeling more confident and at easy about his needs. Would truly recommend Dr Dixit to all.

« 1 2 3 4 »