Dr Kalpesh Dixit

Consultant Paediatrician with interests in General Paediatric problems including special interest in continence, asthma, development problems, safeguarding and teaching. Paediatric experience of 31 years.

• Paediatrics

7th December 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

We've seen Dr Dixit a few times both privately and within the NHS. He always saw us in short notice. He was keen to listen to all of our concerns, no matter how long the list we brought. He performed a thorough examination then provided a detailed explanation of the findings. He made sure we understand the plan he made and provided us with contact details should we need any further advice. When contacted him he always gave prompt response. He is a great doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend him

1st December 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

Dr Dixit was fantastic. He saw our 1 year old boy at very short notice. He took a lot of time and care to understand all of the symptoms. He had a great rapport with our son and was very friendly. He explained everything very clearly and listened to our concerns. I would not hesitate to return to him in the future or to recommend him to others.

27th November 2018
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Dixit. He was able to see us at short notice and from the outset was very kind, friendly and understanding in respect of our 4 month old boy. Dr Dixit provided exactly what we wanted, which was a full examination, discussion about the issues and a full and considered opinion as to what he believed the position to be (and reasons why he was able to rule things out). His time, patience, understanding and expertise was exactly what we needed and on top of all that he was a lovely man. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

30th October 2018
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

Brilliant doctor. My son keeps asking when he's going to see him again! I hope he doesn't have to but if we ever need a paediatrician, we'll be straight back to Dr Kal's. We went to see him for my son's persistent bowel issue and we were really impressed with Dr Dixit's holistic approach. He was very warm and patient, explained all the possible reasons for my son's troubles and outlined the course of treatment. I came out reassured and relieved really. Thank you very much Dr Kal!

11th October 2018
Written by a carer at Dr Loomba And Partners

I went to see Dr Dixit regarding my daughters kidney function following a urine infection she had as a newborn, he has made me feel so reassured knowing not to worry and he had this under control. He told me what he would do if it was his daughter etc which i really liked. we have been sent for an ultrasound as he would like to rule everything out first as he is very thorough which i like. I would recommend him and will definitely use him in the future if needed. Thank you