Dr Kalpesh Dixit

• Paediatrics

20th July 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

Excelent care, very friendly and fun. I took my 9yr old daughter, she's been to many apointments and Dr Dixit was fabulous with her! im very happy with the care she recieved.

11th July 2017
Written by a carer at Pall Mall Medical

I booked appointment for my 4 years old son with dr Dixit after reading all good reviews about him and I must say, I am very impressed how fantastic our appointment went. Dr Dixit greeted us nicely and was concentrated on interacting with my son more. He was joking and so easy going with my son, and I could see my son liked all the attention he was given. We came to see dr Dixit because I was concern about my sons reoccurring hiccups and pain under his left knee. Dr Dixit asked me a lot of questions about my son, all his previous health issues and conditions, starting from pregnancy. He was very patient and it looked like he had all the time in the world for us! No rush at all! While talking to me he was still giving my son his attention by talking to him, asking him questions, joking or even tickling him. He patiently answered all my questions, even the silly ones and analysed all my worst fears. My son was checked up properly, from top to bottom. I could see dr Dixit really enjoys his work and loves kids. I was so stressed and upset but his advises made me more relaxed and less worried. I was given excellent advises and plans what to do. Dr Dixit gave us a recommendation regarding vitamins and useful web pages as well. Dr Dixit knows exactly what he`s doing. He gained my trust and I don`t trust people easily when it comes to my son. If I ever need an opinion again I will definitely go back to see him and will highly recommend him to everybody! When we came back home my son said “I like this doctor, he was sooo funny! Can we see him again?” I would like to thank dr Dixit for all the time he had for us, because our appointment took nearly twice the time that it should actually last. And also, when I rang the clinic to ask, when doctor would be able to see my son, we got an appointment for the next day! Fantastic! No waiting at all!

30th June 2017
Written by a carer at Salford Royal Hospital

Absolutely 100% fantastic. Dr Dixit listened to my son and spoke directly to him (he was the patient after all!) His support, care, advice, manners and general care were outstanding. He was able to put my son completely at ease and get him to open up (something very hard to do with my son). My son after his first visit as we walked out of the building said to me "I like him mum. He's really nice. Can he be my regular GP instead?!" Highly recommended ⭐️

7th June 2017
Written by a patient at Pendleton Medical Centre

Dr Dixit saw us with our daughter who is 1 yr 9 months. He was thorough, listened carefully, spent time interacting with her and was engaging and fun for both us and her. He explained things carefully, asked lots of questions, heard the whole case history rather than relying on notes of health visitors and we were both extremely impressed. If only more doctors took the time to listen to patients as Dr Dixit does. He clearly enjoys his work and he made what could have been quite a stressful appointment much more relaxed and informal. Highly recommended!

1st June 2017
Written by a patient at Pall Mall Medical

I have really recommend this doctor to friends ,and Iam very happy the care i have received. Thanks so much

Short link to review Dr Kalpesh Dixit: http://iwgc.net/efuta