Salford Royal Hospital

Stott Lane, Salford, England, M6 8HD

13th February 2019

The staff were doing what they want did not answer questions did not let you know what is going on

13th December 2018

My father was admitted to the hospital they did care about him would not let us know what they were doing

1st November 2018

Salford royal is a great hospital because they give 100% care I found during my stay (5 days ) was outstanding. Mr Saxena performed my spinal fusion and what a great job he did I can now stand up straight and no pain in my lumbar back . This was performed on the 30/8/2018 . I have today 1/11/2018 been back to Salford royal for my post op assessment and was glad to see mr Saxena and thank him personally for the great quality of life he has given me .I would gladly recommend mr Saxena , I’m glad I got to say thank you and shook his hand

21st October 2018

On every appointment that I had at Salford Royal, the staff were incredibly helpful and respectful. I was surprised at the speed at which the hospital operates at, which is a positive change to other hospitals that I have visited. The premises was clean and navigating through the hospital was easy. The only concern is the parking fees at the hospital, as a patient I would have expected that I would be eligible for free parking, especially having had a surgical procedure but that does not exist. Other than this, I would definitely recommend this hospital to family and friends. My experience here was absolutely fantastic.

16th September 2018

Salford Royal is a fantastic institution - a clean, modern, caring space where staff work through circumstances against them to ensure the patient gets the best results.

{{category}} working at Salford Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Salford Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cv