Salford Royal Hospital

Stott Lane, Salford, England, M6 8HD

14th April 2019

Fabulous care by the spine ward staff physio staff equally as fabulous THANK YOU for helping my stay more comfortable I was in from 30-8-2018 - Thursday - Tuesday ( or Wednesday ).

14th April 2019

My thanks to the nurses and all ancillary staff for the caring manner in which I was looked after.

1st April 2019

I spent a week on H7 ward following brain surgery and was well looked after by the staff, This hospital is an asset to the NHS and we are so fortunate to have it. I would just say that on returning to have my tubes removed and a follow up CT scan taken, I was not feeling too strong and a bit wobbly. The nurse directed me to the downstairs dept. where I needed to go without help although my husband was with me. By the time I got downstairs and a little lost I ended up feeling faint, luckily a sister on duty was walking by and got me a wheel chair and help greatly. I do feel the H7 should have done what she did. But that said they are all doing a wonderful job.

21st March 2019

Great Hospital and great Doctors and Nurses, everybody really pleasant and helpful

13th February 2019

The staff were doing what they want did not answer questions did not let you know what is going on

{{category}} working at Salford Royal Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Salford Royal Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4cv