Salford Royal Hospital

Stott Lane, Salford, England, M6 8HD

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

19th October 2017

Very professional and efficient. Staff would go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and to assist you.

13th October 2017

I was referred to Salford's Neurosurgical Unit from Manchester Royal. I was losing sight in my left eye. Mr Turner at Manchester Royal didn't think it was an optical problem. A CT scan showed a Pituitary Adenoma.I was then transferred to Mr Gnanalingham at Salford. He operated to relieve the pressure on my optic nerve. This was followed later by a second surgery to remove more of the tumour. The whole team, during these operations were very professional & curteous as was the care on the wards following the operations. I have since had a course of radiotherapy at The Christie Salford Royal. Once again the staff there were very curteous & friendly. During all the time between surgeries & radiotherapy there have been regular check-ups with both Mr G. & the Endocrine team. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr G. & his team at Salford Royal

19th September 2017

After writing my review I decided to read some other comments patients made. It is sad to hear other patient had not had a good experience, but I must say Dr and his team did a good job in saving my life.We must also be thankful to the other staff who care for us which we do not see or hear about like kichen staff who provide such wonderful food.What we all need to understand is these people are not god,when they are looking after someone who is unwell I'm sure they do they very best they can to save people's lives they have a gift to help others which they are doing,do not disrespect them as you may need them one day and it may be them who has to save your life have a bit of respect for them some have to leave their family and young children to help others,I hope you all can understand what I have written and show respect.

11th September 2017

I think the hospital staff do a very good job, I would especially like to thank dr gnalingham and his team for saving my life in 2012. If it wasn't for the work of this dr I would not be here today with my family,he is very special to me and there is no one like him I will always remember him.i have never been to an hospital before where I recived such great care from the staff,the hospital was very clean nurses provided great care to the patients.Dont know how to thank you all but keep up the good work you do and god bless you all.

25th July 2017

Great Care for all the staff, very friendly

« 1 2 3 4 5 »