Pall Mall Medical

24th January 2018

18th October 2017

The are very helpful

31st October 2017
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Thank you so much for your 5 star review - we very much appreciate it!

14th October 2017

Pain in ear Introduced to pall mall Mr Malik consultant 4 visits cleared infection and both ears with total professionalism Explained everything before procedures and although I was being brave Mr Malik knew exactly when I was uncomfortable and stopped to ask before carrying on with treatment Mr Malik and team were incredible and I hope everyone uses him reading this article for ANY Ear Nose Throat enquiries Thank you pall mall

3rd January 2018
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! Mr Malik is delighted with your feedback, as are the whole team!

5th September 2017

Booked in with Dr Dixit at Pall Mall Medical privately due to the NHS long waiting list to see a paediatrician for my 11 week old son. He was great he listened so well to everything I had to say and answered all my questions and finally put my mind at ease! It was lovely to see a passionate doctor who loved his job it shown massively within his work and I'm very thankful for how good he was with my baby to! Will definitely be seeing him again in the near future!

3rd January 2018
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Thank you so much for your 5-star review. Dr Dixit is very a popular paediatrician and we're so pleased you had a positive experience with us!

5th July 2017

The worst clinic ever. So unprofessional. From booking appointment to result delivery. The initial said I will get my result in 5 days, it's 12days and I'm still counting no result for my MRI scan...paid £400 for the scan and I called to ask for my result and they kept saying it's not ready that they will chase it up. Today I called and demand for a refund and I got a call back telling me my result were okay, that everything is fine. Like really? I'm sure everything is not fine just that they don't have time to go through the MRI data analysis. I don't believe the result PallMall are scammers. Stay away from them!

3rd January 2018
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Hello. We are so sorry that you feel your experience with Pall Mall Medical has not been a positive one. If you can email us with your name, date of birth and brief details of your complaint to GP@pallmallmedical.co.uk, then we will gladly look into this for you. We take all feedback very seriously and use it as an opportunity to learn and grow as an organisation. We hope to hear from you soon.

« 1 2 3 4 »