Pall Mall Medical

61 King Street, Manchester, M2 4PD

6th April 2019

A clean, bright great place for patients of all ages

21st November 2018

I attended the Manchester clinic for a minor procedure and when I was eventually seen the staff were friendly, courteous and efficient. However, I have two complaints about an obviously affluent organisation... 1. I arrived on time for my appointment and was eventually seen over one hour late! I was given no indication that there would be a delay and when I queried this with the receptionists after 30 minutes, I was told that they were unaware of the situation. However, when I raised this with the medical staff, they stated that the receptionists had been informed!!! 2. During my long wait, I took the opportunity to relieve my boredom with a coffee from the machine in reception. As a diabetic, I am accustomed to finding sweeteners available with hot drinks in virtually any establishment.....except Pall Mall. Surely a major 'faux pas' in a medical practice!!!

27th November 2018
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Hello, we are so sorry to hear the issues. We do try to keep to prompt schedules but sometimes things happen that are out of our control. Nevertheless, we are really keen to learn from our shortcomings so that future patients receive a 5-star level of service. Can you please kindly email your date of birth and name to Management@pallmallmedical.co.uk? This will help us identify when your appointment was so we can fully look into this. Thank you in advance for your help in allowing us to resolve this issue.

9th November 2018

To all who may be looking and thinking why go to Pallmall medical and what makes them different than anyone else out there in the private sector. My first call for an appointment to be seen by a gynaecologist was within less than an hour and was seen on the same day ( fabulous ) In a clinic not far from my hometown manchester king street can’t

{{category}} working at Pall Mall Medical ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pall Mall Medical: http://iwgc.net/ela4i