Pall Mall Medical

61 King Street, Manchester, M2 4PD 1 2 3 4 5 30 reviews

24th February 2021

The customer service at Pall Mall is appalling. The designated patient coordinators are never available to speak with, take a very long time to answer emails and most of the time, the cosmetic department does not answer the phone. You are always passed between people and told someone will get back to you, but they never do. I had to ask for weeks to get a surgery date confirmed, with nothing ever being followed up by email which left me very in the dark about where I was in the process of booking and confirming a surgery date. Nothing was explained unless I asked and no one ever proactively checked up on me. The information given about the process is contradicting dependant on who you speak with on the phone. Overall, it is very unsatisfactory, not personal, doesn’t make you feel confident in receiving treatment through them and you have to chase everything up multiple times. They changed appointments without reasonable explanation, had my personal details wrong on their database and am yet to speak with my patient coordinator after sending an email and requested a call back via reception. Hopeless.

The entire customer journey.

25th February 2021
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your experience with our cosmetic department. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would send your details to us at management@pallmallmedical.co.uk so that we can look into this matter further. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

Rating not given.
24th February 2021

The entire customer journey.

Rating not given.
22nd January 2021

Your call is not answered under 30-45 minutes on a regular basis, and many will confirm this. It is easier to go round to reception to voice your query. The medical side is good.

Covered in above comments.

3rd March 2021
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Thank you for your feedback in relation to your booking experience with us. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us did not meet your expectations. We would appreciate it if you would send your details to us at management@pallmallmedical.co.uk so that we can look into this matter further. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.

22nd January 2021

Covered in above comments.

17th September 2020

Everything at Pall Mall medical, from the staff to the facilities and the care I was given are exceptional and I can't rate them highly enough.

I honestly can't think of any area they could improve.

3rd March 2021
Response from Pall Mall Medical

Hi there. Thanks for your 5-star review. We will pass this feedback onto the rest of the team, they will be delighted to hear. If there's anything else we can do for you please let us know!

Experience

{{category}} working at Pall Mall Medical ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pall Mall Medical: http://iwgc.net/ela4i