Pall Mall Medical

61 King Street, Manchester, M2 4PD

22nd December 2019

MY NAME IS JASON LEES, I HAVE BEEN GOING TO PALLMALL MEDICAL IN MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE FOR 10 YEARS AND I HAVE LOVED EVERY VISIT, I FIRST MET Dr Karim is a consultant psychiatrist and a senior member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, London with an extensive experience in psychiatry of over 26 years. HE WAS AN ABSOLUTE DELIGHT TO MEET IM USUALLY VERY NERVOUS ABOUT MEETING NEW PEOPLE BUT WITH DOCTOR KARIM I FELT AT EASE RIGHT AWAY, HE SMILES A LOT WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, HE WELCOMED ME INTO HIS OFFICE AND ASKED ME TO SIT DOWN I FELT LIKE ID KNOW HIM ALL MY LIFE, I WENT TO TALK ABOUT A MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE IVE HAD A LONG TIME, HE WAS VERY INTELLIGENT, CARING AND SEEMED TO KNOW THE ANSWER BEFORE I'D EVEN FINISHED TELLING HIM THAT IS HOW PERCEPTIVE HE IS I KNEW HE WAS THE DOCTOR FOR ME RIGHT AWAY HE WAS KEEN TO SEE ME AGAIN AND HAS AN AMAZING SENSE OF CALM ABOUT HIM I WILL DEFINITELY BE SEEING DOCTOR KARIM AGAIN VERY OFTEN EVEN TO THE POINT SHOULD HE DECIDE TO LEAVE THE CLINIC I URGE ALL THOSE READING THIS TO PAY A VISIT TO DOCTOR KARIM SHOULD THEY FEEL THEY HAVE ANY WORRIES ABOUT ANYTHING OR MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, I GIVE HIM 20 STARS OUT OF 5 HE IS THAT GREAT AND UNDERSTANDING I KNOW HE WILL LEAD YOU IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN DOCTOR KARIM AND THANKYOU JASON THOMAS LEES.

6th April 2019

A clean, bright great place for patients of all ages

{{category}} working at Pall Mall Medical ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Pall Mall Medical: http://iwgc.net/ela4i