Written by a patient at York Hospital
15th September 2020

Not impressed has still not come up with a diagnosis despite me still having symptoms that have hospitalised me.

28th September 2020
Response from Dr Justin Ghosh

Hello, I am sorry that you feel that things are not going well. I would be grateful if you could contact my secretary on 01904 725811 as without knowing more about this I would be unable to progress further. Many thanks.

17th July 2019

Wonderful communication skills! Dr Ghosh listened to me and explored my concerns. I would have no hesitation in seeing this doctor again and would definitely recommend him to family or friends if they have any heart rhythm related problems.

2nd April 2018

Throughout the consultation process and up to and including my procedure (ablation) Dr Ghosh was professional, courteous and explained everything clearly and simply. He has an easy manner and treats patients like human beings. In theatre he was calm and relaxed which led to me being calm and relaxed! Top man!

2nd August 2016

Dr. Justin Ghosh showed an excellent caring/considerate attitude towards me when I was under his care recently, his professional clinical approach to my procedure ensured it was a success. From what I saw on the ward he adopted this approach to all his patients. He is a superb ambassador for Scarborough Hospital and indeed the Medical profession, I remain in his care and should I need any further procedures in the future and would have no hesitation in returning. I would say this to any patient referred to him in the future - You could not have a better consultant on your side.

Cardiologist and Heart Rhythm Specialist