Dr Justin Ghosh

• Cardiology

2nd April 2018
Written by a patient at Scarborough Hospital

Throughout the consultation process and up to and including my procedure (ablation) Dr Ghosh was professional, courteous and explained everything clearly and simply. He has an easy manner and treats patients like human beings. In theatre he was calm and relaxed which led to me being calm and relaxed! Top man!

2nd August 2016
Written by a patient at Scarborough Hospital

Dr. Justin Ghosh showed an excellent caring/considerate attitude towards me when I was under his care recently, his professional clinical approach to my procedure ensured it was a success. From what I saw on the ward he adopted this approach to all his patients. He is a superb ambassador for Scarborough Hospital and indeed the Medical profession, I remain in his care and should I need any further procedures in the future and would have no hesitation in returning. I would say this to any patient referred to him in the future - You could not have a better consultant on your side.

Short link to review Dr Justin Ghosh: http://iwgc.net/efhh2