Dr Sanjay Gupta

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Story St Practice & Walk In Centre

Was referred to Dr Gupta for atrial fibrillation. I was extremely concerned, Dr Gupta spent time to explain things in a none medical way which has really helped ease my mind. He took time to make recommendations for my treatment and was more than happy to answer my queries and concerns. Such a helpful, kind and caring Doctor. Thank you so much. Would highly recommend.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at York Hospital

Dr Gupta saved my life, along with a first-class surgical team at york. I cannot speak more highly of my total treatment package at York district hospital. Dr. Gupta has a YouTube channel covering a comprehensive spectrum of cardiac issues, delivered in easty terminology.

14th October 2015
Written by a patient at York Hospital

Dr Gupta was very kind and patient,he put me at ease and allowed me time to explain my problem,he correctly diagnosed my condition,and promptly arranged admission and treatment,which has been successful .dr Gupta was very kind and helpful to myself and my wife at a time we felt vulnerable,and I am happy to recommend him to others.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists