Dr John Fraser

19th July 2015
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

I have always found Dr Fraser very willing to listen and give me sound medical opinions in response to my questions about my state of health. I've had a number of medical issues to contend with over the past few years, but he has been helpful in his analysis and I've felt reassured by his approach. He has added clarification to various medical situations I have left hospital with and this has helped me keep things in perspective and not to regard things as too black, but merely as things which arise because of the hiccups in my health. I find him easy to talk with, which I feel is a virtue in itself.

24th June 2015
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

I don't visit the surgery often, and, as they are busy it is not always possible to get your Dr Fraser, however, he had left me a message to come and see him about my medication and I got an appointment a week ahead; he was most thorough and I valued his outlook on my condition.

19th February 2015
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

I have been registered as a patient to Dr Fraser for many years but have not always been fortunate to get to see him when I do need to attend the surgery. I was greatly relieved that I got to see him on my last visit as I was feeling quite stressed with my situation. He took time to listen to my problems but quickly got to the route of them, sorted out a remedy and has booked me up for a follow up appointment to discuss the next course of action. Really great care as always, thank you.

16th February 2015
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

Dr Fraser listened carefully to the problem I had with my knee and sent me for physio for treatment upstairs to the clinic. I am pleased to say that following this additional treatment my knee has improved over the weekend and will now allow me to make the business trip i have planned this week Thank you for your help

12th February 2015
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

He carefully explained the options, and what he could do for me.