Dr John Fraser

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

Dr Fraser saw me at short notice which I really appreciated.

Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

Dr Fraser is a very caring GP who involves the patient in making decisions about their healthcare. He is a very good listener and always is willing to work closely with Consultants who may be treating me. I have had exceptional care both for periods of Mental illness and physical illnesses. He has been my GP for over 20 years and when downsizing our home 3 years ago we made sure that we would not have to change our surgery. I see him routinely at least every 6 weeks and I'm very grateful for his care. He treats me as an intelligent person who can take responsibility for my health and he is always ready to explain his reasoning for his choice of whether to prescribe a particular medication or not.

Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

Dr Fraser is an extremely approachable GP. During the 20 plus years I have been registered with this GP surgery I have had both physical and mental illnesses and I have had nothing but brilliant care from him. He is always ready to listen and he explains his reasoning about various treatments and always involves me in his decisions. He listens carefully and only turns to his computer to show me graphs re blood tests or to check back on to a consultant's letter. He treats me as a thinking intelligent person who has an interest in my health and this is a great plus in the treatment he offers. I would thoroughly recommend care given by Dr Fraser.

Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

Dr. Fraser has been my GP for the last 24 years. His treatment and care are exceptional and I have full confidence in him. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at Upper Gordon Road Surgery

A few times had appointment with Dr Fraser and always very disappointing. He makes appointments as short as possible so you simply do not have even time for any questions. But he even do not listens to you. Type of the doctors who prefers to talk instead. Very frustrating and confusing. Instead of understanding the problem he gives you quick prescription for pills you do not need. Overall I find him very unhelpful and arrogant.