Upper Gordon Road Surgery

37 Upper Gordon Road, Camberley, Surrey, England, GU15 2HJ Also known as: Dr Lothe & Partners 1 2 3 4 5 46 reviews

4th April 2022

The receptionist i had the most recent incounter with was rude and completely un helpful. Im not sure what gives her the right to choose who feels they are in urgent medical need or not and how many appointments are needed.. Maybe this surgery should actually train their staff on showing some empathy and compassion to people instead of nursing their own ego in thinking they hold power over people's medical needs or if your just a miserable unhelpful person and dont like people then maybe you should be in another profession.

Get better reception staff and start seeing patients for more than ine bloody ailment at a time

Rating not given.
21st January 2022

I took my daughter for face-to-face consultation with DR Mamtora on 21st of January. I am writing to express my positive experience at the consultation. Both myself and my 11 years old daughter found Dr Mamtora extremely kind and caring. He listened to our concerns and explained to us the medical terms very well in a simple language for us to understand. He appeared highly knowledgeable, approachable, and compassionate. He is certainly an example of an excellent doctor, and we feel lucky to have such high standard care. We both left the consultation room feeling reassured and at ease. Thank you so much.

11th November 2021

The receptionist are terrible. They are rude and also dreadful at doing the job. They don’t do the work properly and then get really defensive when you pick up on it. They’re are dreadfully rude I have been at the doctors surgery for over and decade and a half and in the last 2/3 years the receptionists have stressed me out in many different ways. It was Hayley at the reception when I came in. And then rani stormed in in a intimidating way. I was asked to wear a face mask. I have suffered severe acne for also decades. And cannot wear a mark. When I said I couldn’t wear a mask the lady asked to see my badge. I said I didn’t have one and I also said she could check my medical record. To see that I e had to go to hospital for scans on my throat due to my glands swelling up in reaction to my acne. She then accused me of being rude and that’s is when rani burst through an me totally intimidated me/ I am in a constant state of dismay at the receptionist and they need to be retrained or replaced. They are rude all the time to patients and I’m sick of having to deal with it. The badges are not legit, anyone can buy them anyone can print one. This is discrimination. If I say I have a medical problem then it should not be challenged. I also suffer from anxiety and this has left me really upset.

Do not challenge people who say they have a medical condition and cannot wear masks and then call them rude for trying to explain why. Then also to have another member. The apparent manager of the practice to burst in is bullying and not acceptable on any level. I feel bullied and rani is constantly making me and other patients I know feel this way. She is a very intimidating person and should not be a manger as she is encouraging negative behaviour and reactions towards patients.

Experience

{{category}} working at Upper Gordon Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Upper Gordon Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb9yw