Dr Joe Corbett

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

15th January 2017
Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

I was seen by Dr Corbett, he examined me and gave the necessary medication that cured the problem. As usual he was very understanding and helpful.

12th January 2017
Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

have only seen a few times but generally prefer him to others.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

Dr Corbett put me at ease he examined me and referred me hospital for treatment, I received appointments and was seen within 2 weeks.

10th January 2017
Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

I am aware of the rule of 10 minutes maximum by patient and one issue at the time but doctor Corbett is not giving me the feeling the time is counting, even if my visita indeed last a short period of time. Not feeling like a number but a patient that should be listen to a minimum is something important to get from doctors here.

7th November 2016
Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

i had an appointment on 26th october 2016. very worried about a condition,and Dr Corbett,thorouhly examined me and coulnd't have been more helpful and reassuring.I have type 2 diabetes anyway,but was worried my problem could have been cancer,but left feeling very relieved.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »