Dr Joe Corbett

Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

I have seen Dr Sadler, Dr Mead and now Dr Corbet. They are lovely Doctors, they listen to my problems ( which are many) and quickly refer me when necessary to a consultant, do all the tests very quickly. The most important thing is they listen.

Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

Dr Corbett identified my condition and prescribed a suitable medicine. I feel that I am finally receiving the correct medication for my condition. He also spotted a suspect mole which proved to be benign but during my hospital appointment the consultant spotted another that turned out to be a cancerous melanoma. I have him to thank that it was spotted and removed before it had a chance to spread. For that I can thank him for saving my life.

Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

Listens with empathy, treats with professionalism and and a Dr I trust completely with my health.

Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

I have recently been dealing with Dr Joe Corbett (not my usual GP) whilst going through chemotherapy following breast cancer surgery. He has given me total support, empathy and care - aiming to ensure that l feel totally supported by him and the GP Practice at this difficult and worrying time. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Written by a patient at Seven Dials Medical Centre

Helpful, compassionate and to the point

Short link to review Dr Joe Corbett: http://iwgc.net/egf6i