Dr Thomas Gayton

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I have been a patient at Montpelier surgery since I moved to Brighton in the 70s as a chil. Doctor Gayton senior was our family doctor and Dr Gayton Junior is my doctor now. I have been lucky enough not to need a doctor very often however more recently when I have had to have my regular contact I am pleased I did not move surgeries as Dr Gayton Junior is excellent, patient and understanding. The surgery has been modernised and is very efficient, with little or no waiting times and very helpful administration staff.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

For me Dr Thomas is the perfect definition of professionalism. He is always ready to help, listen to you and give his best advise.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I am so happy to have found Dr Gayton! Thanks to his concerns about what I thought were just antibiotic side effects, he made immediate arrangements for me to go back to A&E where a scan revealed that the intestinal abscess that I had previously been treated for, had returned and required surgery. I find him to be empathetic, patient, kind, understanding, with a very calming influence. He is extremely professional and has a vast medical knowledge. I have tended to be quite sceptical about doctors in the past but Dr Gayton has totally converted me! I trust him completely.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton is brilliant; I've had a bit of a rubbish year and he has been so supportive and understanding. He always seems to have an impressive working knowledge of the various issues I have raised and is very good at explaining everything without being patronising. I would highly recommend both him and the surgery.

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I first saw Dr Gayton during a difficult time, prior to being diagnosed with a rare auto-immune disease. He was extremely helpful, patient and sensitive to the issues I described. He gave me excellent advice, and made me feel a lot more positive. Over the last year he has been providing ongoing help and support with my condition. It makes a huge difference to me, to be able to be seen by the same doctor at my surgery. Dr Gayton provides exceptional levels of care, and I will always be immensely grateful for his advice, understanding and support.

Short link to review Dr Thomas Gayton: http://iwgc.net/egnw2