Dr Thomas Gayton

25th February 2018
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton helped me recover from a really nasty chest infection. I felt truly cared for, his approach is always kind, honest and open. He explained his thought process and followed up with regular appointments to check on my progress.

21st February 2018
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

brilliant , helpful and explains well

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Everyone at this practice, including Dr Gayton, is helpful, friendly, polite, uncondescending and above all informative. No matter how apparently trivial, my concerns are always fully addressed and carefully explained to me. That they manage to provide such a superb service in the face of ongoing and swingeing cuts to the NHS is exemplary. It is very difficult to see how the service provided could realistically be improved in any way. A real family GP practice. Wonderful.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton was really kind and helpful in helping me find a solution to the problem that I went in with.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

A wonderful doctor who treats me like a human being. He checks my notes on the computer but then turns toward me and listens to what I have to say. Some doctors are more interested in the screen than the person. I was starting to feel like a piece of meat being passed from hospital to hospital but in ten minutes he restored my resilience to fight back to health.

Short link to review Dr Thomas Gayton: http://iwgc.net/egnw2