Dr Thomas Gayton

22nd March 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I have been a patient at the Montpelier Surgery for 25 years, during which time I have always received excellent advice and treatment in a professional but friendly manner. I have been a patient of Dr Gayton for the last 4 years and of his father before him! Dr Gayton listens very carefully of what you have to say. You feel a person, not a statistic. Montpelier Surgery is very well organised, from touch screen log in ( although the friendly receptionist will help if you hate screens!) to open hours. I use the online appointment system which although works well is a little bit unintuitive, but I am an Apple user and feel Steve Jobbs would have designed a better website. Good surgery. Good Doctors. Good treatment.

19th January 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I have been a patient at Montpelier surgery since I moved to Brighton in the 70s as a chil. Doctor Gayton senior was our family doctor and Dr Gayton Junior is my doctor now. I have been lucky enough not to need a doctor very often however more recently when I have had to have my regular contact I am pleased I did not move surgeries as Dr Gayton Junior is excellent, patient and understanding. The surgery has been modernised and is very efficient, with little or no waiting times and very helpful administration staff.

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

For me Dr Thomas is the perfect definition of professionalism. He is always ready to help, listen to you and give his best advise.

19th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I am so happy to have found Dr Gayton! Thanks to his concerns about what I thought were just antibiotic side effects, he made immediate arrangements for me to go back to A&E where a scan revealed that the intestinal abscess that I had previously been treated for, had returned and required surgery. I find him to be empathetic, patient, kind, understanding, with a very calming influence. He is extremely professional and has a vast medical knowledge. I have tended to be quite sceptical about doctors in the past but Dr Gayton has totally converted me! I trust him completely.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton is brilliant; I've had a bit of a rubbish year and he has been so supportive and understanding. He always seems to have an impressive working knowledge of the various issues I have raised and is very good at explaining everything without being patronising. I would highly recommend both him and the surgery.

Short link to review Dr Thomas Gayton: http://iwgc.net/egnw2