Dr Thomas Gayton

26th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

For me Dr Thomas is the perfect definition of professionalism. He is always ready to help, listen to you and give his best advise.

14th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton is brilliant; I've had a bit of a rubbish year and he has been so supportive and understanding. He always seems to have an impressive working knowledge of the various issues I have raised and is very good at explaining everything without being patronising. I would highly recommend both him and the surgery.

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I first saw Dr Gayton during a difficult time, prior to being diagnosed with a rare auto-immune disease. He was extremely helpful, patient and sensitive to the issues I described. He gave me excellent advice, and made me feel a lot more positive. Over the last year he has been providing ongoing help and support with my condition. It makes a huge difference to me, to be able to be seen by the same doctor at my surgery. Dr Gayton provides exceptional levels of care, and I will always be immensely grateful for his advice, understanding and support.

26th August 2016
Written by a carer at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton has provided absolutely fantastic care for my husband over many months. He always listens carefully to my husband and treats him with respect and sensitivity. Dr Gayton always takes the time to reassure him and explain things clearly. His great skill and efficiency as a GP has enabled us to follow up with other services and support as quickly and easily as possible. His concern for me as well has made a very difficult time just that bit better. The only thing left to say is a big thank you!

2nd May 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I went to see Dr. Gayton with my son, and I was struck by how sensitively and thoughtfully he handled the consultation. He took the time to hear in depth not only about his symptoms, but he also listened to how my son was feeling. I felt he was very empathetic and his explanations were clear and appropriate for my son's age.

Short link to review Dr Thomas Gayton: http://iwgc.net/egnw2