Dr Thomas Gayton

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Everyone at this practice, including Dr Gayton, is helpful, friendly, polite, uncondescending and above all informative. No matter how apparently trivial, my concerns are always fully addressed and carefully explained to me. That they manage to provide such a superb service in the face of ongoing and swingeing cuts to the NHS is exemplary. It is very difficult to see how the service provided could realistically be improved in any way. A real family GP practice. Wonderful.

27th November 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Gayton was really kind and helpful in helping me find a solution to the problem that I went in with.

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

A wonderful doctor who treats me like a human being. He checks my notes on the computer but then turns toward me and listens to what I have to say. Some doctors are more interested in the screen than the person. I was starting to feel like a piece of meat being passed from hospital to hospital but in ten minutes he restored my resilience to fight back to health.

27th April 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I have consistently found Dr Gayton to be kind and understanding. He combines reassuringly good medical knowledge with empathy and an ability to explain things without being patronising. I also appreciate the way he interacts with my children, taking the time to talk directly to them in a way they can relate to. You never feel rushed in his office, even if you know he has a room full of patients waiting for him and you are taking longer than you should! Thank you Doctor Gayton.

3rd April 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I have multiple chronic and complex illnesses that had been misdiagnosed for decades. It was only changing to Montpelier Surgery and having Dr Gayton as my G.P. that potentially life saving and definitely life changing decisions were made. This has benefited myself and also every living generation of my family. All these changes were only enabled because Dr. Gayton thought independently and had the confidence to not be swayed by previous inaccuracies, treated me as an individual and has a rigorous attention to detail. Dr. Gayton is not just a super human robot of a doctor however, he also has a very real and caring manner and wants to empower patients and help them understand what is happening to them. I feel he is incredibly approachable despite his abilities and as everything starts with being able to tell a medical professional what is wrong, this is as critical as anything else. In fact I would say he is the most approachable medical professional I have seen. No, I cannot fault Dr. Gayton on any level.

Short link to review Dr Thomas Gayton: http://iwgc.net/egnw2