Dr Rona Davies

« 1 2 3 4 »

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

I’ve been a patient at Montpelier Surgery for about 6 years. What I would like to say is I am very happy with them. There’s never been a moment when they wouldn’t like to help me. I know that when I make an appointment and whoever would be the doctor, they will listen, respect and do their best to help me. I suffer from PMDD(premenstrual disphoric disorder). For years I didn’t know about it and I thought I’m just extremely emotional person who suffers from depression. However this is not only a condition that makes you to go in depression, but also pain and hormonal headaches and this occurs every month. For years I even didn’t thought that there might be something, there must be a reason for that. As a woman the society just label you as emotional human being. At some point I got really tired of that. I’m 32 years old and you can imagine for how long I’ve been like this. A condition that cause you to go into a black hole each month, fight with your partner and colleagues for no reason. It’s been more than 2 years now since I found out I have PMDD. The moment I suspected I might have something like this, I made an appointment at Montpelier Surgery. Dr. Rona Davies was the doctor who was on duty. I just want to say huge thank you to her. The moment I told her about it she knew all about it and she’s been an absolute support and give me the best advice on how to treat it or manage it. Today at 32 years old, after many years of thinking I might be crazy, I feel great finally. I am managing my condition with contraceptive pills. Since I’m taking them I have no hormonal headaches, no pain, no suicidal thoughts, no depression, I feel absolutely sane and calm and all of this thanks to Dr. Rona Davies. She listened and she was out there to help me. Thank you to all the staff at Montpelier Surgery, caring and very professional. Gergana

21st August 2017
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Davies is excellent. She shows great genuine empathy with the patient. You can feel her concern for your problems and she finds the time to try and find a solution. The perfect GP!

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Earlier this year I had a very distressing condition that meant I was in continual pain and needed an operation. Dr Davies was sympathetic, kind and helpful. She did everything she could to help me get the treatment I needed as soon as possible and never made me feel like I was wasting her time or making an unnecessary fuss. While what I have been through was a nightmare, I consider myself lucky to have such an understanding GP.

16th February 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

My GP at this surgery suggested I should see Dr Davies as she was trained in the Epley manoeuvre. When I visited Dr Davies I was pleased that she had some background knowledge of my condition and that she listened to me when I described how I felt. She explained the procedure to me and then carried it out. This was done in a kind, confident and professional manner. Afterwards she advised me on my medication and suggested a further session. I felt confident the procedure would help me. Dr Davies established a good rapport with me very quickly and I have no hesitation in taking any advice or treatment she considers necessary.

15th February 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Such a babe. Always runs late because she never rushes patients and always listens to them and gives thought out, well cared for advice. In her own words she wants to be the kind of doctor who she would want to treat her. I trust her totally and when Im given the option of choosing which doctor to see, I always pick Rona.

« 1 2 3 4 »