Dr Rona Davies

« 1 2 3 4 »

13th September 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Earlier this year I had a very distressing condition that meant I was in continual pain and needed an operation. Dr Davies was sympathetic, kind and helpful. She did everything she could to help me get the treatment I needed as soon as possible and never made me feel like I was wasting her time or making an unnecessary fuss. While what I have been through was a nightmare, I consider myself lucky to have such an understanding GP.

16th February 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

My GP at this surgery suggested I should see Dr Davies as she was trained in the Epley manoeuvre. When I visited Dr Davies I was pleased that she had some background knowledge of my condition and that she listened to me when I described how I felt. She explained the procedure to me and then carried it out. This was done in a kind, confident and professional manner. Afterwards she advised me on my medication and suggested a further session. I felt confident the procedure would help me. Dr Davies established a good rapport with me very quickly and I have no hesitation in taking any advice or treatment she considers necessary.

15th February 2016
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Such a babe. Always runs late because she never rushes patients and always listens to them and gives thought out, well cared for advice. In her own words she wants to be the kind of doctor who she would want to treat her. I trust her totally and when Im given the option of choosing which doctor to see, I always pick Rona.

1st December 2015
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Rona Davies is a wonderful doctor who listens carefully to what you have to say and thinks carefully about what to prescribe in light of an individual's situation and needs. She's immensely thorough which makes you confident that you're getting the very best of care.

8th November 2015
Written by a patient at Montpelier Surgery

Dr Davies diagnosed and resolved a number of long term problems for me. I felt I was listened to and treated as an individual.

« 1 2 3 4 »