Dr Jeffery Kimber

• Neurology

26th May 2018
Written by a patient at Crawley Hospital

He needs to learn to use his ears to listen, not his lips. Very dismissive. The only reason I give him 1 star because there is not -1 star. As a medical student, the importance of patient centred care has been instilled into me over and over. Treatment and care should take into account individual needs and preferences. He really needs to listen to treat patients based on individual needs.

23rd May 2018
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I give him 1 star because there is no -1 star. He is definitely a smart guy but he DOES NOT LISTEN and dismissive.. According to NICE guidelines, health practitioners should approach the patient with PATIENT CENTRED CARE, meaning : treatment and care should take into account individual needs and preferences. Patients should have the opportunity to make informed decisions about their care and treatment, in partnership with their healthcare professionals.

30th April 2018
Written by a patient at Dorking Community Hospital

I wasn't happy with my appointment with Dr Kimber. I came out feeling upset as I didn't feel I could be open with him and describe my symptoms fully. I am not sure he was too interested and did not make me feel at ease. I don't doubt he is a highly intelligent Dr but as a patient I want a Dr with good bedside manner who explains things and listens well. I have requested to see a different neurologist .

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Kimber was terrible, never asked about my symptoms, never took bp etc.......arrogant, rude, Told me I had artery dissection......then wrote to my gp that I didn’t.......luckily I had a second opinion with a wonderful person, who told me Kimber completely missed the stroke........as Kimber refused to use contrast for the mri........ fuming! His secretary is even worse and this was as a private patient

17th June 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Kimber met all expectations of a consultant neurologist. He was attentive, diligent and caring and showed every sign of being an expert in his field.

Nearest Neurologists