Dr Jeffery Kimber

• Neurology

29th November 2017
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

Kimber was terrible, never asked about my symptoms, never took bp etc.......arrogant, rude, Told me I had artery dissection......then wrote to my gp that I didn’t.......luckily I had a second opinion with a wonderful person, who told me Kimber completely missed the stroke........as Kimber refused to use contrast for the mri........ fuming! His secretary is even worse and this was as a private patient

17th June 2017
Written by a carer at Spire Gatwick Park Hospital

Dr Kimber met all expectations of a consultant neurologist. He was attentive, diligent and caring and showed every sign of being an expert in his field.

19th May 2016
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I was referred to the neurology department in East Surrey Hospital because I have Ehlers Danlos type 3 (hypermobility) and am experiencing really painful headaches when I strain, cough, etc. I know there's two conditions commonly related to EDS one called CCI and the other chiari malformation... both of those have some symptoms I've been experiencing, so I thought it best to speak to my GP... see what he thought. I was referred and after waiting 4-5 months I got an appointment. That was last night... I went in as usual... nervous, mistreating and assuming it wouldn't lead to any help but Dr. Kimber was really polite, friendly and he explained everything. After discussing my diagnoses and the symptoms I've been given an appointment for an MRI. I assumed it would take ages but I've already got my letter and it'll be in 10 days. Just want to thank this doctor for listening and being so friendly. He also went out of his way to recommend to my GP I go to a hypermobility clinic which might lead to genetic... they might not accept me but hey... it's a chance and that's more than I've gotten in the past! I would definitely recommend him.

30th September 2015
Written by a patient at East Surrey Hospital

I found Dr Kimber to be disinterested and disrespectful. He did not listen, therefore did not obtain a true clinical picture. When I told him about one of my debilitating symptoms he seemed to find this amusing as he chuckled. He did not have any regard for the views of his fellow healthcare colleagues who referred me to him, therefore he came across as very arrogant. He lacks empathy and overall professionalism.

22nd September 2015
Written by a carer at East Surrey Hospital

Rude, uninterested and only available in this hospital once a week. Dr Kimber should realise that medicine is about care which he clearly does not.

Nearest Neurologists