dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court
30th April 2020

Dr. Iqbal is the only doctor I spoke to around London who was willing to continue my previous prescription (that I had been receiving for years when living abroad) which has allowed me to have better control over my impulses and moods and therefore live a decent quality of life. I believe he keeps current on the latest research which is why I was so fortunate.

2nd May 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your helpful feedback. It was a pleasure to have been able to help you with your specialist prescribing request. There is plenty of research and evidence supporting its safe and effective use so I was rather surprised that you couldn’t find someone to prescribe it. That was fortunate for me and I am glad that you have been able to maintain your decent quality of life. All the best.

#sayThankYou

I couldn’t Thankyou enough for everything, going all out with the best care and treatment I have ever received. Listening and understanding with great empathy. Very fast service and quick response via emails and sessions. Pam the receptions was amazing and very helpful I answering with fast response such a kind lady also very understanding and listens highly. I would highly recommend IAmPsychiatry to anybody in need of help because they are sure to get the best response and care procedure needed. I wouldn’t be able to finally understand and get the recovery needed if it wasn’t for Dr.Iqbal and I cannot Thankyou enough. All the best.

19th April 2020

I have struggled many years to find the correct help I needed. I went to Dr.Iqbal very quick response and very helpful in listening, very understanding and empathetic. I was able to received the recommended treatment that I needed and went all out in great quality care definitely will be highly recommending. Thankyou to Pam the receptionist for a fast response. Lovely lady very kind and helpful in dealing with all they do. Many thanks.

20th April 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your helpful and constructive feedback. I am really glad to hear of your positive experience of IamPsychiatry. We have quickly got to the most likely root causes and recommended the best treatment going forward. It will be pleasure helping you to recover over time. Your recommendation is very much appreciated. All the best.

19th April 2020

Iqbal is a kind and caring man. He puts you at ease and listens to you. When you finish an appt with him you feel fortified and positive. I have really bad anxiety and depression based around bad sleep and abuse of a sleeping tablet online. Iqbal is helping me to get sleep using prescription (safe) meds and is working with me with the anxiety and Depression

19th April 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful feedback. You are making wonderful progress though there is more work to be done together. We will find the ideal combination of medications and non-medical interventions to help you to fully recover over time. I appreciate your commitment and patience in this process.

10th April 2020

I would consider Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin as the most caring, kind and compassionate Doctor I have ever met or know of. I was extremely apprehensive about going to see a private A Doctor to get a diagnosis but the minute I had met Dr Iqbal all my anxieties disappeared. He not only diagnosed me with adult ADHD but continues to work with me to help with medication. I strongly advise anyone who needs help with a diagnosis, please visit Doctor Iqbal first. He is amazing.

12th April 2020
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and constructive feedback. I am so glad that we finally got to the root cause, which seemed to explain pretty much everything that had been going on for you for so long. It has been a pleasure helping you to start your journey to recovery. We will inevitably find the right combination of medication and appropriate psychosocial interventions for you going forward. Thanks for the recommendation. All the best during these challenging times and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully treated many hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Home Detox, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, Adult ADHD and Medical Cannabis. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

Nearest Psychiatrists