dr-muffazal-rawala

Written by a private patient at Psychiatry-UK
10th December 2021

Dr. Rawala was instrumental in my diagnosis, and during my treatment he was kind, understanding and very knowledgeable in regards to my experience, for the first time in a long time, I felt heared, and subsequently with his diagnosis, my life shifted for the better. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Rawala, thank you.

Written by a NHS patient at Psychiatry-UK
28th October 2021

Dr Rawala was extremely helpful with my diagnosis of ADHD. He made it very clear that he understood the differences of ADHD between males and females - a huge relief considering that the reason I hadn't been diagnosed as a child was because I didn't fit the stereotypical criteria of 'disruptive and misbehaving'. He helped me understand the condition in more depth and highlighted the differences in being diagnosed as an adult rather than as a child. He has also provided excellent resources to assist me in the future. I felt he listened to my concerns and addressed them, and at no point in either of our discussions did I feel rushed or as if I hadn't been taken seriously. He also explained the possible interference my PTSD could have with my treatment (something I hadn't previously considered). Overall very satisfied with my care and would recommend Dr Rawala to anyone seeking his services.

Dr Muffazal Rawala was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

Nearest Psychiatrists