dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

29th July 2021

I was experiencing great difficulties as a mature psychotherapy student and it was suggested that I be assessed for Adult ADHD. Iqbal came by recommendation and was able to set up an assessment within a couple of weeks for me. What could have been a very distressing process was handled very gently and with great care and humour by Iqbal. This enabled me to more easily come to self-acceptance after his diagnosis. Aftercare was exactly as described and the handover to my own GP for NHS prescription of medication was handled with the minimum of fuss and bother. I would recommend Iqbal's services to anyone who believes they may have a neurodiversity and wishes to understand themselves better. My life has literally taken a quantum leap since diagnosis and treatment. I am now able to be what feels like my real-self every day.

19th July 2021

Dr Iqbal completed my adhd assembly. He instantly put me at ease and was a great listener. He understood and empathised with my journey so far and my challenges. He built rapport very quickly and remained attentive throughout. He has supported me with meds which have been life changing and furthermore instigated fantastic follow up care. When I had concerns he was there for me. He is now pushing my doctors to continue with my medication. After a difficult life it nice to be able to talk positively about my adhd experience. Thank you

29th July 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a kind and constructive review. This is much appreciated and helpful. I am glad to hear that it has all gone well and that you can talk positively about your adhd experience. It has been a pleasure assessing and treating you for adhd. You are making an excellent recovery which is always a joy to see. I look forward to supporting you further in your continued recovery, as well as your GP. All the best for the future.

4th July 2021

My wife and I visited Dr Mohiuddin so he could perform a medication review of my wife's currently prescribed drugs. I know my wife was quite nervous prior to the consultation but Dr Mohiuddin quickly made her feel at ease. The whole process was very helpful and we both felt my wife had gained from the advice he gave. The process was so helpful that we are planning to see him again for a follow up consultation.

18th July 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful review and recommendation. This is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have met you both and I am glad that you felt at ease and found it helpful. I am hopeful of your timely recovery with some small changes going forward. I look forward to meeting you both again soon.

2nd July 2021

Dr Iqbal was absolutely brilliant with me. I was really anxious and nervous about an assessment for ADHD. Dr Iqbal really put me at ease, and while being professional was also very friendly, warm and understanding listening to everything i had to say. After the diagnosis Dr. Iqbal explained everything really clearly on the medication and how things would work going forward. Highly recommended value for money.

16th July 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback. I really appreciate your recommendation. It was a pleasure to have assessed you for ADHD and started suitable medication to facilitate your recovery. I am glad to hear that you felt at ease and listened to. I look forward to supporting you in your continued recovery. All the best for the future.

23rd June 2021

Iqbal was really understanding and explained things from the very beginning. He’s clearly an expert in his field and helped me work through my symptoms. Sadly, my GP won’t fund a full ADHD assessment, however I’ve at least been pointed in the right direction. I’ve made more progress than when I first called my GP in February with symptoms. I highly recommend his services.

4th July 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback and recommendation. I am glad that you're now heading in the right direction for the correct diagnosis and treatment. I wish you all the very best for the future. Get in touch if we can be of assistance again.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Adult ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, and Addiction. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD when other more traditional treatments have failed. Private consultation is offered face to face, or by Online video throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, Apple FaceTime, Telephone, or email. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists