Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin has been a GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and a NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has successfully helped and treated hundreds of private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism and Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is passionate about mental and physical health and wellbeing, and your recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 for Help Today!

11th June 2019
Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court

Iqbal has made a huge progress in my life. Helped to understand what really cause stress, anxiety and being depressed in my life and how to handle it. He is not just a good listener, but good supporter and adviser, also very competent with his work as psychiatrist. From my own experience, I can tell that just a simple psychotherapist, who only listens is not enough, because professional experienced psychiatrist like Iqbal really can understand how to help people and give the right treatment. I will always be grateful and thankful for Iqbal's help in my one of toughest moments in my life. Dalia

18th June 2019
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

It’s been a pleasure helping and treating you through your various challenges and difficulties. Many thanks for your kind and constructive feedback which is much appreciated. Your ambition, dedication, and motivation to survive and succeed are admirable. You know what you need to do in order to achieve true independence forever. All the best to you and your loved ones for the future.

6th April 2019
Written by a patient at IamPsychiatry

amazing sessions and helped me get through my OCD compulsions that were taking over my life!

15th April 2019
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much! Really glad that you've recovered so well and so quickly. Well done for all your motivation and effort. All the very best for the future.

4th December 2018
Written by a patient at IamPsychiatry

Dr Iqbal was someone who actually listened and understood my mental health conditions. It was my first visit ans came away with a prescription for medication to start my road to recovery. I will be seeing dr Iqbal each month so we can discuss the medication and as he said we will have to adjust if nessecary. He listened to my issues and showed real empathy to what I am suffering with. He is a great psychiatrist and I would highly recommend him.

9th December 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback and kind words. This is really helpful. It was a pleasure to have met you, and I am glad that we seem to to have got to the root of your problems first. You have made a great start on your road to recovery. I hope all is going well for you and I look forward to seeing you again soon. All the best.

22nd November 2018

Dr Mohiuddin was fantastic from start of detox throughout to the end. He called when he said he would and made himself available during a crisis (they were a couple!). Thank you for everything you have done.

26th November 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you for your kind and helpful feedback. It was a pleasure to have helped you both through this difficult time, and I am glad about the positive outcomes achieved already. Well done! I wish you both all the best for the future.

13th November 2018
Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court

Please do not hesitate to contact Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin. He offers friendly personal advice, something I believe is extremely important when at such a low stage in your life. Practical advice and hope! I have strength when I didn't think I had any fight left in me. Thank you Dr Mohiuddin. Lorraine

17th November 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you very much Lorraine for your constructive and helpful feedback. It was a pleasure to have helped you to recover and find yourself again. Your strength and courage will keep you going, one day at a time. You know what you need to do. All the best for the future for the both of you.

Nearest Psychiatrists