dr-iqbal-mohiuddin

17th October 2021

(Adhd assessment)First of all I'd like to say a massive thank you to Dr.iqbal. I was so nervous of the appointment due to negative past experiences, with school, doctors, psychiatrists always seeming to dismis my symptoms and feelings but the whole experience with Dr.iqbal was first class, he is very understanding, I was able to talk about my alcohol missuse, troubles with police, cannabis use without any judgement or feeling there would be repercussions which made me feel like I could actually open up on my symptoms and experiences, I finally found someone I could trust in the industry who listen to me, he was very sympathetic and made me feel completely as ease which is hard to come by. I would highly recommend anyone in need of help to go with dr.iqbal. I really feel my life will finally improve with the treatment plan in place and help from Dr.iqbal, also would like to say thanks to pam who was really helpful in the email and warm and welcoming on arrival. My only regret is not going to Dr.iqbal sooner..

12th October 2021

Thank you for the appointment today, I really appreciated how Dr Iqbal listened and was compassionate with the different issues that have arisen over the last twenty years of my life and that he didn’t judge me for my previous misuse with alcohol and drugs from 2 years ago. I enjoyed our conversations over spirituality and philosophy and I’m grateful for the relaxed atmosphere that instantly put me at ease, Pam was super nice and friendly :-)

15th October 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

It was a pleasure to have assessed you at my private consultation and I appreciate you making the effort to come and see me in person. Thank you so much for your kind and helpful feedback, which I am grateful for. I also enjoyed our conversations and I hope you have found some new answers as well as some new questions. Pam also appreciates your kind feedback. I look forward to supporting your recovery and reviewing your progress soon. I wish you all the best for a bright and clear future.

2nd October 2021

I booked an appointment with Dr Iqbal for an ADHD assessment, the waiting was very short, during the assessment Dr Iqbal was very respectful and compassionate. He listened to my day to day struggles, he was very patient and put me at ease, it was like talking to a friend, no judgements. Always fast replies to any concerns I might have. I thank Dr Iqbal for assessing me and changing my life for the better with a treatment plan.

15th October 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and constructive feedback, which is always much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed you for Adult ADHD and I am glad to hear of your positive experience. I am pleased that your life has changed for the better with the right diagnosis and treatment plan. I look forward to supporting you further in your recovery. I wish you all the best for the future.

30th August 2021

I went to Dr Iqbal for a mental heath assessment and Adult ADHD assessment. Throughout he was always empathetic and very considerate. He listened to everything I had to say and I left feeling understood both times.

15th October 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind and helpful feedback, which is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed you and picked up Adult ADHD as your most likely diagnosis. I am glad to hear of your positive experience throughout and feeling understood. All the best for the future.

27th August 2021

I booked an appointment with Dr Iqbal for an ADHD assessment through their website which was easy to use and the pricing was clearly displayed. I was initially apprehensive about seeing a Psychiatrist after a previous bad experience but Dr Iqbal put me completely at ease within the first 5 minutes. He was very friendly and took the time to get to know and understand me during the assessment. The diagnosis and treatment plan was clearly explained to me and any questions I had were answered.

15th October 2021
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Thank you so much for your kind and helpful feedback, which is much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have assessed you for Adult ADHD and I am glad that you felt completely at ease. I am reassured that you have now had a good experience with a Psychiatrist. You are making a good recovery with the right treatment plan and I look forward to supporting you further. I wish you all the best for the future.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin is a British GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and an NHS Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been practicing as a private Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry since 2008. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Addictions Psychiatry, and Adult ADHD. He has successfully treated hundreds of NHS and private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Adult ADHD, Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Alcoholism with Home Alcohol Detox, and Addiction. He is also a Medical Cannabis Clinician treating anxiety, insomnia, and PTSD when other more traditional treatments have failed. Private consultation is offered face to face, or by Online video throughout the UK by Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, Apple FaceTime, Telephone, or email. Dr Mohiuddin is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He is passionate about mental and physical health, and your safe and timely recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book a private consultation today.

Nearest Psychiatrists