Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin has been a GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and a Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been working privately as a Consultant Psychiatrist since 2008. He has successfully helped and treated many private patients with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Addictions, and Adult ADHD. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book an appointment today!

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court

A warm, understanding, knowledgable Doctor who actually listens. A rarity. He’s made me feel human again and doesn’t just dish out one size fits all care. I couldn’t recommend this personable, professional, intuitive, intelligent man enough. Thanks to him I have peace back and a plan to further it. All in all amazing.

21st April 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback; this is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have provided some professional guidance for you. You are making great progress, and you already have all the tools you need to maintain your recovery. All the best for the future that you have always deserved and wanted.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at IamPsychiatry

Dr Iqbal is an incredible psychiatrist. I have had psychiatric treatment for the last five or six years with varying degrees of success. None can match Iqbal's friendly, modern and professional approach. Under his care, I was finally able to get to the root cause of my depression, anxiety and sporadic substance abuse. This paved the way for the successful treatment of my issues. I first met Dr Iqbal during my six week stay in a rehabilitation clinic. His understanding and empathetic style were of such a help to me that I am sure he is a big part of the reason I now live a much happier life. He always seemed to have time for my concerns, even during the more hectic days at the clinic. I decided to keep seeing Dr Iqbal as a private patient after completing my stay at the residential facility. The help he offers at his practice has allowed me to start living a new life, free from the shackles of depression.

1st December 2017
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind words and constructive feedback. It has been a pleasure helping and treating you and I am so glad to see that you are now finding the clarity and focus that you have been seeking. Your commitment and dedication to your recovery have been most admirable, making it all the easier to treat you effectively. I look forward to being of further assistance. Best wishes for maintaining your recovery and wellbeing.

3rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court

At last a doctor who genuinely listens to your symptoms! When at a dire state of mental and physical distress, this Dr. is so gentle, understanding and empathetic. He doesn’t just give a script, he asks pertinent and searching questions leading to a patient doctor “discussion”, rather than just impromptu imposing of his opinion. So very unusual these days when doctors don’t appear to have the time, or inclination to thoroughly understand what the patient has been through and is going through. Empathy is so important to a patient. That feeling of confidence and hope when one is at the end of his/her tether! I have seen this doctor on a number of occasions and always been comfortable and confident in the doctor, patient relationship. I have found it a blessing after many years of suffering the stress/time factor imposed on the GPs I have had the misfortune to consult. Due to distance he has offered follow up, should I require it, via Skype or any other technical communication means. Once again, adding solid confidence for the future - not just a patient forgotten!& Any person who really feels he/she needs desperate help, like I did, I would all heartedly recommend this doctor ... no second thoughts. I no doubt, will take up the offer of follow up, from positive or negative progress in my recovery. Here is an opportunity to show my gratitude for his help in providing me with a chance of a future. Thank you Dr Iqbal.

4th October 2017
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind words and positive feedback! It has always been a pleasure treating you, and your gracious feedback makes my privileged role all the more pleasurable and worthwhile. Best wishes for remaining well and maintaining your good recovery. Onwards and upwards. I look forward to seeing you again, if needed.

Short link to review Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin: http://iwgc.net/efjxc