Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin has been a GMC registered doctor in the UK since 1999, and a Psychiatrist since 2000. He has been working privately as a Consultant Psychiatrist since 2008. He has successfully helped and treated hundreds of private patients and their families with a wide variety of mental health problems including Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Bipolar disorder, Psychosis, Addictions, Emotional problems, and Adult ADHD. He is fully indemnified by the Medical Protection Society for private medical and psychiatric practice. He is a Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych). He is on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry. He has special interests in Psychotherapy, Psychopharmacology, and Addictions. He is passionate about mental and physical health and wellbeing, and your recovery. Call Pam on 0800 779 7800 to book an appointment today!

13th November 2018
Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court

Please do not hesitate to contact Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin. He offers friendly personal advice, something I believe is extremely important when at such a low stage in your life. Practical advice and hope! I have strength when I didn't think I had any fight left in me. Thank you Dr Mohiuddin. Lorraine

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Hygrove

Doctor Iqbal was very helpful. made me feel at ease and helped me with my problem. he did not judged and showed understanding care and concern.

22nd September 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your helpful feedback. It was a pleasure to have treated you. You have made a great recovery so far, and I am hopeful that you will maintain this. All the best for the future.

5th May 2018
Written by a patient at IamPsychiatry

I highly recommend Dr Mohiuddin to anyone who wants a very professional, good psychiatrist. His depth of knowledge certainly made me feel confident that I had chosen correctly. He provides an environment in which I felt comfortable, respected and heard. Dr Mohiuddin always validated my feelings and communicated clearly, transparently and in a way that was easy to understand. The whole process felt collaborative, which when I reflected upon it was a really important factor. He has helped me overcome so much and I have fully appreciated and benefited from being under such excellent care.

5th May 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your constructive and gracious feedback. It has been a pleasure and privilege to treat you. You continue to make a good recovery, and gradually adjust to your new found self.

20th April 2018
Written by a patient at Cassiobury Court

A warm, understanding, knowledgable Doctor who actually listens. A rarity. He’s made me feel human again and doesn’t just dish out one size fits all care. I couldn’t recommend this personable, professional, intuitive, intelligent man enough. Thanks to him I have peace back and a plan to further it. All in all amazing.

21st April 2018
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your wonderful feedback; this is very much appreciated. It was a pleasure to have provided some professional guidance for you. You are making great progress, and you already have all the tools you need to maintain your recovery. All the best for the future that you have always deserved and wanted.

30th November 2017
Written by a patient at IamPsychiatry

Dr Iqbal is an incredible psychiatrist. I have had psychiatric treatment for the last five or six years with varying degrees of success. None can match Iqbal's friendly, modern and professional approach. Under his care, I was finally able to get to the root cause of my depression, anxiety and sporadic substance abuse. This paved the way for the successful treatment of my issues. I first met Dr Iqbal during my six week stay in a rehabilitation clinic. His understanding and empathetic style were of such a help to me that I am sure he is a big part of the reason I now live a much happier life. He always seemed to have time for my concerns, even during the more hectic days at the clinic. I decided to keep seeing Dr Iqbal as a private patient after completing my stay at the residential facility. The help he offers at his practice has allowed me to start living a new life, free from the shackles of depression.

1st December 2017
Response from Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin

Many thanks for your kind words and constructive feedback. It has been a pleasure helping and treating you and I am so glad to see that you are now finding the clarity and focus that you have been seeking. Your commitment and dedication to your recovery have been most admirable, making it all the easier to treat you effectively. I look forward to being of further assistance. Best wishes for maintaining your recovery and wellbeing.

Short link to review Dr Iqbal Mohiuddin: http://iwgc.net/efjxc