Dr Ioannis Bollas

• Gastroenterology

1st July 2017
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Absolutely terribly rude. At my last appointment he basically called me a liar and said he didn't believe I was having pain from a gallstone. Because the report of the Ultra Sound was not on his system i was lying and it never existed. He was shouting at me over the top of my own voice so I could not even speak. From the very first time I saw him he has had no idea how to talk to patients. Many IBD sufferers are going through enough hell as it is without the need for our specialists to be like this. I also suffer from diabetes so my life is just terrible at the moment

27th February 2015
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

Very professional and obviously an expert in his field - he quickly got to the root cause of the problem and took time to listen. I was very impressed.

15th May 2014
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

This doctor was rude and impolite. He had absolutely no bedside manner. He challenged us on everything we said and was very unhelpful. I cannot stress enough how much I would NOT recommend Dr. Bollas.

16th April 2014
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Great Doctor - very punctual, helpful and knows everything about Colitis. Huge help for us :)

10th March 2014
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

I have been seeing Dr B in clinic for the past 18 months he is always very kind as well as totally professional. He explains anything that I do not understand in a very patient and informative way. I trust him completely with my care and I am confident that he will always point my treatment in the direction that is best for me as an individual. He is an asset to your health care trust.

Short link to review Dr Ioannis Bollas: http://iwgc.net/eezsi