Dr Imran Ismail

16th November 2016
Written by a patient at Cranfield Surgery

Dr Ismail is an understanding and attentive GP. He has provided me with a wonderful level of care. He always listens and explains himself in a clear and precise manner which has put me at ease during a difficult time. He clearly is a devoted GP who is a credit to his profession. Cranfield surgery is very lucky to have him.

16th January 2016
Written by a patient at Marston Surgery

Dr Ismail always takes the time to listen to what you have to say and always finds the best treatment option for you. He is kind, responsive, empathetic and supportive. He is never judgmental and follows up your care or treatment pathway appropriately.

14th January 2016
Written by a patient at Marston Surgery

This doctor is very caring and understanding and listens to what I say and is very professional in helping sort out problems.

14th January 2016
Written by a patient at Marston Surgery

I would thouroughly recommend Dr Ismail to any patient, he always has time for myself and my family, and listens to me throughout the consultation, I have also had telephone consultations when I've not been able to get to the surgery.

22nd July 2015
Written by a patient at Cranfield Surgery

From my first encounter with Dr Ismail I realised that he is a dedicated and caring GP. He will happily take the time to listen to your concerns or needs and offer advise based on the best solution for you. You feel confident that you can speak to and trust Dr Ismail.