Marston Surgery

59 Bedford Road, Marston Moretaine, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 0LA

Cranfield and Marston Surgery

15th January 2015

I moved to the practice three years ago after I moved to the village in early widowhood from the North West, where I had had great faith in my GP of many years for the management of a long-term mental-health difficulty. From my first contact with the practice, and ever since, I have been confident that I would receive excellent care and monitoring of physical and mental health and have not been disappointed. I appreciate the open surgeries in particular, knowing that if it is necessary I will be seen without prior appointment, even if it sometimes means some time in the waiting room. (It would be good to improve the ventilation there, if possible.) There is a nice atmosphere in the place and the reception team manage to appear unruffled though they are so busy. The repeat prescription system is efficient and I value the availability of the minor illness practice nurse service, and blood-testing.