Dr Helen Terrell

I'm Lead partner at Greensand Health Centre, Stockett Lane, Coxheath. I'm proud of our surgery and welcome feedback to allow us to reflect and develop. I enjoy my job, but would welcome more time with each patient. The NHS has failed to keep pace with the complexity of modern General Practice and the time that it needs to be safe and effective. My special interests are palliative care, paediatrics, communication skills, diabetes and dermatology. I am trained to perform minor operations and injections for arthritis and trigger finger. I'm a trained GP Appraiser and a Director for Mid Kent GP Alliance, the local GP Federation dedicated to improving patient care and developing services. I'm a mother of 3 enthusiastic boys and understand the challenges of working parents.

• Palliative medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

14th October 2015
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Helpful discussion on medication review, left feeling confident changes are necessary.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

She made me feel at ease immediately and from our conversation I knew she had read my records. She was very thorough, listened to me and I was not rushed. I came away confident that I was in a good hands.

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Dr Terrell is helping me through a very difficult sittuation with great care and understanding and is a very good listener. I would therefore not hesitate to put anyones mind at rest that she will treat you with the same sensistivity and care.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Dr Terrell is kind and attentive and you get the feeling she really wants to help. She's asked that I go back and see her in 3 months or sooner if there's a problem, which is comforting.

25th November 2014
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Dr Terrell is very understanding & caring about my condition!

« 1 2 3 4 »