Dr Helen Terrell

I'm Lead partner at Greensand Health Centre, Stockett Lane, Coxheath. I'm proud of our surgery and welcome feedback to allow us to reflect and develop. I enjoy my job, but would welcome more time with each patient. The NHS has failed to keep pace with the complexity of modern General Practice and the time that it needs to be safe and effective. My special interests are palliative care, paediatrics, communication skills, diabetes and dermatology. I am trained to perform minor operations and injections for arthritis and trigger finger. I'm a trained GP Appraiser and a Director for Mid Kent GP Alliance, the local GP Federation dedicated to improving patient care and developing services. I'm a mother of 3 enthusiastic boys and understand the challenges of working parents.

• Palliative medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

30th July 2016
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Having been to the surgery of recent years as a carer as opposed to a patient, I found myself requiring their services twice within one week. On both occasions for separate incidents, reception staff took the situation in both instances seriously, and appointments made, seen promptly and diagnosis given - confirming my own views that things had deteriorated. I'm thankful for the prompt service from all concerned, as fitting in appointments around a full time job, but wishing to seek preventative care before things escalated, their promptness enabled me to continue working, for which I thank you. Great service from everyone at the surgery, and my thanks to Dr. Terrell, for not only her care of myself, but my family over the years too.

14th October 2015
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Helpful discussion on medication review, left feeling confident changes are necessary.

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

She made me feel at ease immediately and from our conversation I knew she had read my records. She was very thorough, listened to me and I was not rushed. I came away confident that I was in a good hands.

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Dr Terrell is helping me through a very difficult sittuation with great care and understanding and is a very good listener. I would therefore not hesitate to put anyones mind at rest that she will treat you with the same sensistivity and care.

27th November 2014
Written by a patient at Stockett Lane Surgery

Dr Terrell is kind and attentive and you get the feeling she really wants to help. She's asked that I go back and see her in 3 months or sooner if there's a problem, which is comforting.

« 1 2 3 4 »