Add your review of Dr Helen Terrell

Stockett Lane Surgery

I confirm that I have read and that I accept your Terms and Conditions and agree to my personal data being used in accordance with your Privacy Policy.

Dr Helen Terrell

19 reviews

I'm Lead partner at Greensand Health Centre, Stockett Lane, Coxheath. I'm proud of our surgery and welcome feedback to allow us to reflect and develop. I enjoy my job, but would welcome more time with each patient. The NHS has failed to keep pace with the complexity of modern General Practice and the time that it needs to be safe and effective. My special interests are palliative care, paediatrics, communication skills, diabetes and dermatology. I am trained to perform minor operations and injections for arthritis and trigger finger. I'm a trained GP Appraiser and a Director for Mid Kent GP Alliance, the local GP Federation dedicated to improving patient care and developing services. I'm a mother of 3 enthusiastic boys and understand the challenges of working parents.

• Palliative medicine