Dr Glenn Cornish

• Psychiatry

6th July 2017
Written by a carer at Farnham Road Hospital

I spoke to the consultant at the request of a patient (my nephew). The consultant was very forthcoming and answered all my questions also offering his availability for me to be in touch whenever I wanted. He also volunteered to send me information about a medicine by post, which he did. Many thanks However, please note that while I have allocated 5 starts to the first two questions, I have no basis to either trust or mistrust or to recommend or otherwise, so I have suggested to the iwantgreatcare site that they allow some questions not to be answered ("N/A" or "no comment" or "not relevant to my review").

4th August 2017
Response from Dr Glenn Cornish

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback. I hope our conversation helped. I also hope that someone at IWGC has read your comment, with which I agree.

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at Farnham Road Hospital

Such a lovely and caring doctor. He takes everything you say and want into consideration. He listens to everything you have today and actually takes it on board. One oif the best doctors I've ever had. He makes time for you, does a care plan with you, with your involvement. I trust him 100%, great guy and great doctor.

23rd June 2017
Response from Dr Glenn Cornish

Thank you for taking the time to send me feedback. I'm really glad you experienced good care, and hope that it has helped you get and remain healthy.

17th December 2016
Written by a patient at Farnham Road Hospital

he is a very good doctor and a lovely man!

23rd June 2017
Response from Dr Glenn Cornish

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback about my practice. I hope your positive experience helped at a difficult time. Having any feedback helps me learn and do better, and warm feedback like this supports that I am learning from the people I work with.

Nearest Psychiatrists