Be the first to review Review this doctor

Dr Georges Ng Man Kwong

It is my aim to provide the best possible care for patients and their carers on each and every occasion to improve health and well-being and to promote self-management through shared decison making. I am a consultant physician based at Pennine Acute NHS Hospitals Trust with a specialist intersets in respiratiory medicine. I have clinical commitments both across our hospital sites and in the community. I have in-patient responsibilities at the Royal Oldham Hospital and undertake general respiratory, lung cancer and interstitial lung disease clinics. I am Clinical Lead for the Pennine Lung Service at Oldham which provides community clinics, pulmonary rehabilitation (an exercise and education program), hospital at home and admission advoidance services for people with lung conditions. I have held Clinical Director posts for over ten years and at present I am the Chief Clinical Information Officer (CCIO) for the Trust supporting electronic clinical systems to improve patient care and safety.

• Internal (General) Medicine