the-royal-oldham-hospital

The Royal Oldham Hospital

Rochdale Road, Oldham, England, OL1 2JH

1 2 3 4 5 26,471 reviews

27th January 2020

I suffer with Parkinson's Disease and have very limited movement. I was sent to The Royal Oldham Hospital today for an X-Ray on my spine. The way the radiographer treated me was disgusting. I was told to get off the x-ray bed without any help after getting stuck due to severe pain. I asked for help....I was ignored. I asked the radiographer to get my son....I was again ignored. I asked for help again saying I can't get up....the radiographer said "yes you can"! I managed to get myself off the bed feeling shocked and very upset. I have also pulled a muscle in my knee because I toiled to pull myself up. There was no understanding or sympathy for my situation. It is a sad sad day. What upset me the most was the radiographer ignored my plea for help....I feel humiliated and very upset....My husband died a few months ago and this is the last thing I need. I am frightened to ever return to Oldham. The older lady volunteer who walked me to the changing room was very kind and professional......a volunteer treated me with respect and a paid member of staff treated me like dirt.

13th August 2019

Mr Aziz fantastic, After care awful. Was prescribed morphine but it was witheld from me !I have an ongoing illness so a slower recovery so i had no sleep and minimal pain relief !

{{category}} working at The Royal Oldham Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The Royal Oldham Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb6ax