Dr Fergus Rugg-Gunn

• Neurology

14th August 2017

Dr Rugg Gunn is an amazing neurologist. I have encountered many different neurologists over the past 20 years having epilepsy & Dr Rugg Gunn is by far the most patient & kind doctor I have met. I feel a sense of true care that he listens to me when I discuss my condition & he is open to new treatments as alternative therapies. He shows a genuine sense of care & concern & I have full confidence in his care & management of my epilepsy. I have also had conversations with other patients in the waiting room who find him excellent in comparison to other neurologists out there. I feel lucky he's my doctor.

25th March 2017

Doesn't care, extremely disappointed. Please forgive me, but I have lost my trust completely from this professional.

22nd March 2017

Extremely disappointed with this consultant. Isn't interested in meeting my child at her appointments. Completely pointless of going to the appointments. Would not recommend at all.

Short link to review Dr Fergus Rugg-Gunn: http://iwgc.net/eesy2