Dr Chloe Zeffert-Anderson

23rd August 2017
Written by a patient at Thameside Medical Practice

I had a telephone appointment with Dr Zeffert on her first day at Thameside Medical Practice as she's replaced Dr Norman. What a lovely surprise, she was friendly, professional and helped me which was great. I have some complicated medical issues yet she was totally unfazed and had obviously taken the time to get to grips with them before phoning me. I was very sad to hear Dr Norman had left, however, in my view, Dr Zeffert is certainly a more than adequate replacement.

18th August 2017
Written by a patient at Hudson (seymour House)

Dr. Zeffert was charming, was easy to talk to and listened both to the symptomatic problems I had but more importantly she listened to my ideas and prognoses'. She has changed practice address now and I miss having her as my confidant and GP. She also amazingly compared to most,GP's, has a FAB sense of humour which does contribute to her conciencious manner and makes tricky, rather personal issues a great deal easier to share. All in all, this GP is needle in a haystack to find if one is searching for a terrific doctor...I hope this recommendation will make the search easier for you.

23rd January 2017
Written by a patient at Hudson (seymour House)

Dr Chloe Zeffert is a caring, understanding & patient doctor who always spends time listening & making sure she has covered all problems you present her. Sometimes her appointments are running late but it's only because she is spending much needed time with each patient & I know that it's worth the wait as I will get the same precious time with her. Nothing is too much trouble. A brilliant doctor !! Highly recommend !

4th October 2016
Written by a patient at Hudson (seymour House)

So caring actually hears/listens to you every time, could not ask for any one better

25th April 2016
Written by a patient at Hudson (seymour House)

My husband and I moved into this area over three years ago. We had both hit our 70's, had been fine until then but, following a stressful period, suddenly needed a host of medical investigations. Dr Zeffert has been the epitome of care and understanding in tending to and resolving the problems, some of which were were causing us much concern. These problems covered both physical and mental health issues. On every occasion when it really mattered she gave her time to listen, with empathy, and most importantly made us feel as we left, that that someone had understood the problem and that something constructive was being done. In spite of the work pressure imposed on GPs, it restores faith in that profession to come across a GP like Dr Zeffert. We cannot thank her enough or recommend her more highly.

Doctors working at Hudson (seymour House)

Dr Patrick Hudson 1 2 3 4 5   1 reviews