Thameside Medical Practice

180 High Street, Thames House, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8HU 61 reviews

18th June 2024

As a new patient to the practise, I have been grateful for both the efficiency and care given by the nurse and Doctor I have seen. It is the best I have received in many years (attentive receptionists included) - in getting calls backs, appointments and follow up communication via text, and I am very grateful - thank you.

Suggested improvements
The waiting area looks a bit tired, but that is purely cosmetic and nothing to do with the care received!

18th April 2024

I recently moved to Teddington from Wales and I have been very impressed with the service from Thameside Medical Practice. As soon as I registered I was called for full blood tests, a breast check and bowel screening. I take medication for a thyroid issue, and the practice set up a very convenient repeat prescription service with my chosen pharmacy. I initially ran out of medication as I didn’t realise I had to have blood tests before the prescription could be issued, but the receptionist was very helpful, and secured me an emergency script. Today I saw Dr Verma at the skin clinic. He quickly put my mind at rest that everything was in order and it was very easy to set up an appointment to check out my mole with a wait of only 4 weeks. I find the appointment and online communication system very easy and effective, and I’m not the most technical person. I would like to thank all the team at Thameside for their care so far, and I would recommend the practice to anyone new to Teddington.

Suggested improvements
Nothing

24th November 2023

I put a request in in the morning and was seen on the same day

Suggested improvements
N/A

17th November 2023

All good

11th October 2023

The online triage system works perfectly for me. I imagine some less technology-savvy oatients might need help in learning how to use it for the first time, but I recommend it to all GP surgeries.

Suggested improvements
Nothing

Experience

Thameside Medical Practice was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Thameside Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Thameside Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejhra