Thameside Medical Practice

180 High Street, Thames House, Teddington, Middlesex, TW11 8HU

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

23rd February 2018

Highly professional, helpful, wonderful care. On two occasions I have been worried about a young child and they just said, "come in now" both times. Once a doctor was working late in the evening and she stayed even later to see us. I greatly appreciate that. Yes there have also been times when I have had to wait a while in reception..... But I know that this is because someone needed help and they've had the common sense to provide the time and care that's needed, instead of bundling the person out the door to stick to a 10 minute time slot. I am GLAD to wait if someone before me desperately needs help! The centralised hub system is also good.... It gives a choice (see your usual doctor at 3pm, or a different doctor earlier). A friendly place. Highly recommended. Grateful to have the NHS and the wonderful doctors in it.

11th January 2018

4th January 2018

I've been a patient of Thameside for almost 10 years and have had terrific care from all of its doctors. I know this practice, like the rest of the NHS, is working under great pressure but that is never evident in our treatment. We have actively sought to stay nearby when moving house because we rate their care so highly.

17th December 2017

We’ve moved around a lot, and had a lot of GPs. At other surgeries you walk out feeling like you’ve been treated, at Thameside you walk out feeling like you’ve been looked after. The kindness and compassion of the Doctors at Thameside is genuinely moving, and their willingness to explain their thinking and involve you in the decisions about your treatment is incredibly reassuring.

7th August 2017

I have been a patient at this practice for over 12 years and have been very impressed. In particular by: - receptionists who are polite, professional and non-judgemental - GPs who have empathy. They are extremely hard-working and always seek to access the promptest possible referral to specialist support. The offer of telephone appointments is brilliant! It's really helped me juggle health and work needs. - nurses who always seek to be helpful, are sensitive and informed. - on-line services that are very customer-friendly Dr Childs has led an exemplary - indeed, innovative practice for many years. They run a very compassionate and efficient practice in an NHS environment that is constantly under attack and under-resourced.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »