Dr Nicola Bignell

21st June 2016
Written by a patient at Thameside Medical Practice

Having had some major health problems over recent months all I can say is that Dr Bignell was excellent in all regards. Her treatment, kindness and concern went way beyond my expectations of what even the best of GPs may be like. I can't recommend her enough.

14th January 2015
Written by a patient at Thameside Medical Practice

I have seen Dr Bignell several times since the retirement of my previous doctor. I have found her to be thorough and the medication prescribed helpful. Dr Bignell has been concerned to know the effects of my medication & the state of my health between appointments and has facilitated this via phone calls. She has shown concern and understanding and has taken time to explore both my condition and situation. I am grateful for her care and I would recommend her most highly.

9th January 2015
Written by a patient at Thameside Medical Practice

I have always had great experience with Dr Bignell. She is caring, shows empathy and proactivly suggests best course of treatment.

Doctors working at Thameside Medical Practice