Dr Cecelia M Theodore FRCP

19th February 2019

I would highly recommend Dr Cecelia. I have been under her care for aprox 2 years. Cecelia always makes me feel comfortable and at ease. I feel Cecelia goes above and beyond my expectations of previous experiences over the years with other GP's. She does not rush you and explains everything and informs me what to do regarding my condition. Always willing to listen I cannot fault her. I do not feel apprehensive or awkward on attending her clinic. Thank you so much for an exceptional service.

2nd January 2019

I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Theodore. She is very friendly and makes you feel at ease discussing topics that can be seen as embarrassing to talk about. She takes great care with attention to detail and explains things to you in simple terms and has persevered to get a diagnosis for me. I don’t feel fobbed off or rushed in our appointments, a great credit to the nhs.

10th October 2018

Great care from this doctor. Highly skilled

13th June 2018

I had a biopsy (removing a sample of the tissue from the affected area), to find out if I have pre cancerous changes or cancer of the affected area. She was very friendly, helpful and went the extra miles. I would highly recommend anyone to see her.

1st February 2018

Dr Cecelia Theodore took care of me and provided me with the right medicine.

• Genitourinary Medicine and Sexual Health

Consultant Physician - Sexual Health and HIV Medicine. Outpatients East, Barking Hospital

Nearest Genitourinary medicine and sexual health specialists

Short link to review Dr Cecelia M Theodore FRCP: http://iwgc.net/eegf