Barking Hospital

Upney Lane, Barking, Essex, England, IG11 9LX

27th July 2018

I finally got to see a nurse after a wait of over an hour for a booked appointment. I asked what was happening repeatedly at Reception. Nothing. “Your notes have gone down”. No explanation. No apology. No offer of help. When I finally got to see the nurse, I mentioned how long I’d waited 3/4 times and EVERY time she completely ignored it and just carried on talking at me.

8th August 2018
Response from Barking Hospital

Sorry for the delay in responding. Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We would like to discuss your experience further, please contact Elaine, our OPD Patient Experience Co-ordinator on OPDPatientExperienceLead@bhrhospitals.nhs.uk. This department staff are managed by a different Matron. However, they would appreciate the opportunity for you to discuss this with Elaine. Regards Matron Wood

13th June 2018

The staffs at Barking hospital were friendly and helpful

1st February 2018

Dr Cecelia Theodore took good care of me and gave me the right medicine. Moreover she also gave me a full check up which was done correctly.

13th November 2017

The nurse was lovely and very helpful when I was getting my implant fitted.

4th October 2017

What can i say, i have found the service from checking to seeing the consultant straight forward hassle free, the only down side is appointment times. With regards if the appointment is say 3 pm you might find it will be about 15 mins before you see the consultant but the is a minor problem, at lease these days you get to see someone who knows what they are doing.