Barking Birth Centre

Upney Lane, Barking, Essex, England, IG11 9LX

23rd November 2017

From the first time I walked to the reception I was sure that this will be the place where I will give birth. I was only a few weeks pregnant then. The reception staff was receptive and always smiling, answering any question with patience. The condition o the room was great, the clealiness was flawless, eveeythibg was put in order and waiting for me to use it. For the midwives I don't have enough words to thank them. The experience of giving birth was something that I couldn't imagine before (the best time of my life despite the pain). Each of the midwives who came in the room from the begining of the labour till the end was patient and encouraging, inspiring confidence. I was treated perfect, my child also, and for that all I have to say is THANK YOU, BARKING BIRTH CENTRE!

16th November 2017

all I can say is that the whole experience has been excellent and being my 1st baby they made me feel comfortable, informed and answered all my questions and had all information needed. The centre is very clean and all staff are very friendly and accommodating.

16th November 2017

Staff are always very helpful, friendly and cheerful. The birthing centre is always clean and tidy. No question is left unanswered. The staff members were very kind and showed me round the unit, explaining about the rooms. I was scared at getting my bloods done, but was made to feel relaxed. Thank you for making this experience the best.

5th May 2016

the best service you can get