Dr Ashish Singh

21st May 2015
Written by a patient at Goldsworth Park Health Ct

I have been seeing Dr Ashish Singh for last ten yrs as my GP . He is simply outstanding in his professionalism , kindness , prompt action and attention to detail . I have been enormously helped by his support in my fight against my cancer consultants for medical negligence . He went out of his way to get me prompt referrals for second opinions . I am really sorry that our surgery is going to lose him soon as he is moving to another one nearer home .

28th April 2015
Written by a patient at Goldsworth Park Health Ct

Dr Singh has been a great GP to me. He has helped me through a major health crisis and is truly a special man. He can relate to people and is very understanding without being judgemental. I cannot recommend him highly enough as a doctor.

21st March 2015
Written by a patient at York House Medical Centre

a very good doctor, he listens, he gives advice,

12th March 2015
Written by a patient at Goldsworth Park Health Ct

I telephoned the surgery early one morning thIs week and asked to speak to a doctor as I was worried about some symptoms I was experiencing. Dr Singh called me back within ten minutes and managed to fit me in to see him within an hour. I can only say it is rare to find a doctor that so sensitively and kindly provides such excellent care and I feel very fortunate that he is my GP.

11th March 2015
Written by a patient at Goldsworth Park Health Ct

Dr Singh pays attention to your needs , is honest and frank, but has a good bedside manner and this means you trust him , he is a very good doctor.