Ringmead Medical Practice

Great Hollands Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8WY Also known as: RIngmead Medical Practice, Birch Hill 1 2 3 4 5 51 reviews

23rd September 2021

Absolutely disgusted at how my health has been handled. I have been having the episodes I have been trying get help for, for 2 years now and everytime I tell a doctor they just tell me it's the same thing. Having been forced to do my own research due to lack of care or sympathy from any doctors.. I was laughed at on the telephone by the doctor who called me today, making me feel so stupid. No actually advice or support given, just told it would take 9 months for me to get seen so did I want to bother... Disgusting way to treat any patients, as you are supposed to be helping people not laughing at them. A formal complaint will be written.

Anything other than how my call was handled would have been better

6th September 2021

Being No. 37 in a queue - either you have a very understaffed call answering service team or you have taken on too much with the Crowthorne practice and Wellington College. Having been with the service for 40 years have always felt it was so much better than everyone else's! Don't blame Covid - This is a management problem - you have an automated reply system that tells you when the Dr will phone but often no one does so you have to hang the phone waiting to get through to an actual person to sort it out! When you do speak to a human they are all, without exception, helpful and understanding. Just sort out the phone system - its letting you down badly !!

Sort out your telephone system

3rd September 2021

Since COVID it’s impossible to get through on the telephone. After waiting in the queue for 45 mins for a test result which they had no record off. Option 6 you get a message saying all appointment have gone please call back and you get cut off.

The first sample was lost even though it was the only one in the bin. Was asked for another one and when I dropped it off there was no receptionist. The staff have blamed a computer malfunction on more than one occasion. I think an improved telephone system that works e.g. 15 In queue and 45 mins even though they are answered at 2 sites. Also GP should be back in the surgery and seeing patients not working from home.

2nd September 2021

Simply hopeless…cannot contact and just refers to a web page that includes essential items that are out of date and links that do not work The Crowthorne practice is now worse having been put in measures and run by Ringmead.

Just getting hold of someone would be a help and not referred to a fairly useless web link…at least sort out the link and get someone to answer the phone.

18th July 2021

I had a blood test a few months ago and were looking for two specific things. I rang to check the outcome of the blood tests and I was told “all normal” which didn’t really answer the questions. I spoke to a Doctor again on Monday who advised - no blood results for two years which conflicts with what the receptionist told me: I rang back to state I was having ongoing issues what had worsened over a few months but particularly on this occasion. I rang and submitted e-consults and received texts stating “You will receive a call tomorrow” each day I tried - no call back. Then I receive a text at 17.59 saying tour phone is engaged so you will have to call us. But my phone has an answering service, I wasn’t on the phone and I have call waiting so there is absolutely no way it was engaged. Spoke to a receptionist who said submit an e consult. I said I have already done this but she wasn’t interested. I then received another text stating you will receive a call tomorrow to which I did not receive a call. I asked for a sick note which they supplied without even talking to me or knowing what it was for. I’ve still not received a call and it’s now 7 days later. Good job I wasn’t suicidal

Try calling when you say you’re going to

Experience

{{category}} working at Ringmead Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ringmead Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecf2o