Ringmead Medical Practice

Great Hollands Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8WY

Also known as: RIngmead Medical Practice, Birch Hill

Ringmead Medical Practice

15th July 2017

The PALS lady I spoke to initially tried helping and then completely went back on what she had originally said.

Rating not given.

15th May 2017

Doctor David is worst doctor i came across with my life. What the matter of being doctor if he doesnot gives a care about patience. I dont want to go to gp maybe nobody wants and if i had to i need to be well taken care of. I have paid my taxes. Basically Dr David asked me a questions i dont have a clue and i was bit unsure he told me there is no need to meet him. What a doctor is that. Somebody needs to go for gp because they need treatment or just wanted to see a doctor. Anyone who wants to go to ringmead gp avoid Dr David. If there is nsh's head manager reading this this you need to take an actions asap.

7th March 2017

Given wrong information about blood results, told all fine and actually they were not and had medication prescribed awaiting collection from pharmacy which I was never informed about. Need to look into your results procedures.

3rd February 2017

I have been with this practice since 1978 and have always had the best of care from every member of staff I have been treated by. Particular praise for Dr Kassianos who always listens well explains well and gives each patient the time they need without making them feel rushed. I know that it is often difficult to get an appointment but it is no different to any other surgery. There just aren't enough GPs in general to cope with the patient demand. All of the doctors at this surgery do their utmost to see as many patients a day as physically possible.

12th January 2017

I would like to say how very helpful Lisa (Prescriptions) at Birch Hill has been. I am not very mobile after surgery on my foot, so a friend faxes my repeat prescription to Birch Hill and they send it electronically to Lloyds Pharmacy where another friend picks it for me. Very often Lisa will ring me because the fax isn't clear or hasn't come through properly, and she is always so friendly and helpful. Recently she helped me with Patient Access and I will now be able to order my repeats myself. I would like to thank her for all her continued help. You are lucky to have such a helpful and customer focused Receptionist/Prescription Clerk.

{{category}} working at Ringmead Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ringmead Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecf2o