Ringmead Medical Practice

Great Hollands Square, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8WY Also known as: RIngmead Medical Practice, Birch Hill 1 2 3 4 5 44 reviews

23rd July 2020

It all began to go pear shaped when DR. Sachdev took over the practice from Dr. Kassianos. Our GP Doctor David Holmes is a real proper Doctor, who CARES about his patients, and goes the extra mile to GET IT RIGHT. It seems that now the motivation is Get maximum income from patients on the panel, and turn them round with minimum effort. A recent prescription was received from a PARAMEDIC (not a doctor) for my 'At risk' wife, which was totally ineffective, base on the cheapest solution, a course of amoxycillin, an antibiotic that is older than we are, and commonly known to be fairly useless. I realise the problem of 'Too many ill people' and not enough GP's. we paid our dues, so refer to Government and cut-backs etc.

24th March 2020

I have needed advice from surgery (Crowthorne) the last two consecutive weeks. After an expected delay in the phone queue system I spoke to reception staff. On both occasions I was treated efficiently and kindly. I subsequently was called back, once by a clinician and secondly by a doctor. How lucky I am to be able to do that in such difficult times. You all must be working under great pressure with so much to do. I have to tell you how much I appreciate all the work you do. I do hope patients treat you with the respect you all deserve. I am so grateful to be under your care. Thank you.

5th December 2019

This practice has gone downhill over the last 2-3 years. To get an appointment now is nothing short of hard work. Online is ok if it is for a check up or a regular visit to catch up on treatment. but to try and get an appointment by phone is very hard I have proof of all my attempts to achieve this task one of the recent calls 93 mins. But when you do get to the surgery and have to wait 55 mins to see the doctor not good. at all.If only you could at least get through to the surgery that you want to visit instead of taking pot luck as to where you are connected to would help a tiny bit. I will say that if I was a younger person I would have left this surgery a few years ago but due to my age will stay put for the time being but my family have said many times that they would get me to any doctor doesn't matter where it is. But the saddest part is that when you do manage to see a doctor it seems to me that a lot of the interest that is needed is gone I just feel like a number and no longer treated as a person. I don't think that there is 1 doctor there that actually knows much about me and I have been with the surgery for 30 years now, so that is not good. If only they realised that the people who need to attend the doctors are people as well as patients. We can hurt inside at the way we are just brushed aside just as though we are a nuisance and shouldn't be there. I really do not know where the answer lies to correct the situation that has been allowed to build up but I do feel sure that something really sad and bad will happen to someone before that happens. I do know that I am not the only one to have these problems, I could call on few people who have had even an worse time than what I have experienced . That is a very sad, bad thing and I do worry about the young family's who need medical care now.

{{category}} working at Ringmead Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Ringmead Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/ecf2o