York House Medical Centre

Heathside Road, Woking, Surrey, England, GU22 7XL

Goldsworth Medical Practice

20th September 2018

Reception staff very rude abrupt and unhelpful,not even responding to my "Good Morning",literally snatching the paperwork from my hand. The reception staff need urgent customer care training as soon as possible .Dr's and Nursing staff are great, they are very badly let down by reception staff.

24th February 2015

22nd December 2014

11th December 2014

Once you get past the reception the Doctors and nurses are great. I asked for an appointment on 10th of the month and was told the 1st available was 29th of the month. I then asked if there was anything earlier and was told that I had to phone up at 8 am in the morning. This receptionist was very pleasant ( attended in person). I phoned the following morning and finally got through when I asked for an appointment I was asked when I wanted it, I said today, "is it a medical emergency", not being sure what a medical emergency is I replied "yes". The tone of this receptionist was unpleasant to say the least. I felt almost guilty to ask for an appointment at all. I own a factory and I tell my people I don't pay your salaries the customer does. A little civility and a better telephone manner would help.

Efficiency

Caring

Nursing staff

27th September 2012

I see the Dr Y COLLINS & partners service here. The service her surgery provides here is pretty much appalling, the biggest challenge is trying to see anyone in the first place, having to wait 10 or 11 days is not atypical, if you manage to get past the rude reception team. When you do see anyone, its unlikely it will be the same doctor twice and for sure they won’t really know you nor come across as if they really care. Your another number on the page that contributes to the pay check at the end of the month If you want to switch surgery, its probably easier to get out of a gym contract, you need to write a letter to the practice manager to explain the reasons why you wish to leave. Thoroughly unhappy and seemingly unable to leave.

{{category}} working at York House Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review York House Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/eb9zc