Dr Arwa Kayali

1st August 2016
Written by a patient at Nork Clinic

I have never seen a doctor like this before. I am planning to get pregnant, I have irregular periods and all sort of issues a long with a history of high prolactin levels and am sure like many other women I have questions that even after researching a lot on the internet still unclear. Anyway, so after checking this doctor's references, I decided to book an appointment with her. Seriously, I left the consultation room with a strange feeling, anger and sadness. She didn't even bothered to ask me how long I have been trying to conceive. He body language was as if she could not be asked to give me advises about something that means so much to me. I am very disappointed with her care. My suggestion on how she could improve her care? Be more human, talk to her patient and if she doesn't really care just pretend she cares. I am sure it is not difficult thing to do!

4th December 2014
Written by a patient at Nork Clinic

The Dr listened carefully to my symptoms and carried out all the procedures that I asked for. I felt relaxed and confident in her company. She was friendly and sympathetic. She gave me a choice of treatments. I could not have asked for more. Thank you. This is a great Dr and a great surgery.